In conjunction with the month-long Ramadan fasting season, many merchants have decided to take their businesses online, and what better way than platforms like Lazada and Shopee.
Thanks to these Raya campaigns happening on the virtual platforms, Malaysian shoppers can now conveniently purchase their favourite buka puasa essentials, freshly local baked goods, as well as vouchers that utilises location-based services.
Lazada’s Lazat Bazaar
- Duration: 13th April – 13th May
- All cooked-to-order purchases made on the online bazaar before 4pm will be delivered within the same day by 7pm (T&C apply).
- Hot meals and baked goods ordered after 4pm will be prepared and fulfilled the next day (T&C apply).
- Offers: Online shoppers will also be able to enjoy up to 50% off and Buy 1 Free 1 deals for fresh ingredients and discount vouchers.
Bazaar merchants who have come onboard are situated around Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, and Taman Tun Dr Ismail (TTDI). Some of the Ramandan food items available at Lazat Bazaar include murtabak, lemang, rendang, laksa, roti john, nasi kerabu, and kuih-muih. However, hot meals and baked goods are only limited to users living within the respective merchant’s coverage area and postal codes stated below:
- Shah Alam: 40000, 40100, 40170, 40200, 40150, 40300
- Subang Jaya: 47600, 47500, 47601, 47610, 47620, 47630, 47640, 47650
- TTDI: 60000, 52200, 47820, 47800, 47400, 47300, 50603, 50480, 50490, 59200, 59100, 59000
More info here.
Shopee’s new “Deals Near Me” feature
Since its launch, approximately 130 merchants (including MR DIY, Tealive, and The Black Whale) have joined Deals Near Me – which is an online-to-offline (O2O) feature that offers ShopeePay Vouchers from nearby merchants based on its location-based service. Users can then redeem and enjoy cashback via Shopee Pay.
As for the Raya Bersama Shopee campaign (now till 14th May), users can benefit from these following promotions:
- Claim free shipping with no minimum spending and deals from as low as RM1
- Jualan Hebat Raya (23rd April) and Pesta Jualan Raya (5th May) will offer Malaysians more deals and discounts of up to 80% on home appliances, furniture, Hari Raya outfits, decorations and more in preparation for Hari Raya
- Raya Bersama Shopee Show on 23rd April at 10pm, followed by Jom Heboh Di Rumah on 4th May at 9pm and 5th May at 2pm, aired on Shopee Live, TV3 and Tonton
- One or Not Giveaways & Share and Win of 2 units of Perodua Ativa, Yamaha motorbikes, up to 25 million Shopee Coins and other great prizes
- Kotak Duit Raya game show on every Monday to Friday at 12pm on Shopee Live, a grand prize of RM3,000 cash daily and a maximum of RM9000 if there are no winners
More info here.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia