Iggy Azalea, uploaded a TikTok video unveiling some really desperate private messages from certain celebrities. Unsurprisingly, most of these messages weren’t pleasant or harmless.
This week, the 30-year-old Australian star posted the TikTok video with screenshots of a number of Instagram DMs, which included racy sexual remarks and uncomfortable marriage proposals.
The names may have been censored, but it’s apparent to fans online that they all came from people with millions of followers. These accounts even have blue ticks, which indicate that these famous public figures are verified on IG.
Azalea showcased these DMs while dancing to her song “Sip It”. Ironically enough, her single contains the line, “rappers in my phone, in my DM, won’t leave me alone,” implying that the celebrities bothering Azalea were most probably rappers.
Here are some of the verified and unidentified Instagram users Iggy Azalea has shown on her TikTok video along with their trashy messages:
- In the first few seconds of the video, a user with 8.9 million followers offered to pay Azalea $15k (RM62,000) through Cash App so he could talk to her over the phone.
- Another celebrity wanted to marry the female rapper and even swore to protect her better than her ex, Playboy Carti. He even stated that he’ll “play side n***a step daddy roleplay” or whatever role Azalea chooses. The user even promised her to “do anything for her, try me.”
- One other user with 6.2 million followers messaged, “You need a pooh bear” and that he’ll “eat that thing like a jar of honey” followed by a string of emojis as if that made it any less creepy.
- Disturbingly enough, an Instagram user with 27 million followers creepily messaged the Aussie rapper that he wanted to “kiss the inside of her butthole.”
- Another daring Instagram user who deemed himself a “pro rapper,” requested Azalea to create a friendship or possibly a relationship between them. Embarrassingly enough, he messaged her back stating her “music is crap” after not receiving a response from the 30-year-old.
- Near the end of the video, one user obsessively spammed messages written, “I love you.”
Going through these private messages must’ve been horrifying for many women, but the Hollywood rapper clearly doesn’t give a damn. The single mother was wearing a crop top and tight shorts while she proudly danced in front of the DMs in her video.
The video used a section of Iggy Azalea’s song that repeatedly says, “Wanna wife me up, I go silent and say, ‘Ha-ha-ha.’” The caption of her post writes, “Hahaha as if!?!?! Stay out of my DMs, uglies,” which is a great transition from the actual repeated lyrics used.
The TikTok video was viewed over million times with more than 320,000 likes and over 4,500 comments.
ha ha ha as if!?!?! ? stay outta my DMs uglies.
According to some Twitter users, some of the suspected male celebs include Steve Aoki (requesting to talk on the phone), Travis Scott (who has been liking Iggy Azalea’s post for the past year) and Brooklyn Beckham.
Source: Page Six.