Former Monsta X (몬스타엑스) member Wonho (원호) has been posting some very racy images of his remarkable body on Instagram – leaving netizens hot and bothered.
In most of his thirst trap photos, the 28-year-old has been posing suggestively. His recent image shows him lying in bed with a camera facing him from the edge of his bed that got fans excited.
Netizens who have not been following him long were surprised to see him posting these racy images online. One netizen even commented how it’s rare to see this type of concept from an idol in Korea. Since Wonho also has a large following of young fans, some might find it inappropriate.
However, some of them were not satisfied with his decisions of taking these photos:
- “Uh…I don’t think they are actually hot, they are just a bit embarrassing?“
- “Some just make me laugh…others just make me feel uncomfortable“
- “Wonho T_T why are you changing in this way…”
- “I really don’t like it.“
Fortunately, other comments were very supportive of Wonho:
- “I love it. This is exactly the right amount of level.“
- “Please give us more.“
- “Why should he receive hate for this?! He didn’t even do anything wrong.“
- “It’s his freedom to post whatever he wants to. Why are you even bringing these photos here? So that he can receive hate?”
- “It does look like he purposely wants to show off his body, but so what? it’s his private Insta.“
- “Just don’t look at them if you don’t like them.“
- “Ugh, why are people so conservative here when it comes to sex appeal??“
There were some netizens who pointed out the double standard when it came to showing skin online, while a few were curious about his photo-taking skills.
- “Interesting…never seen these types of photos from a Korean idol“
- “If a girl group member would have done this, she would have been burned alive online“
- “I’m more curious to know who takes these photos for him“
- “Does he use an automatic timer to take these photos???“
They’re even international fans from Twitter criticising the behaviour and reactions of Korean netizens: