Following months of anticipation, Taco Bell Malaysia is finally here to satisfy your food cravings.
In encouraging locals to “Live Kaw Kaw”, customers are invited to visit its first restaurant in Cyberjaya to experience a truly unique dining experience accompanied by great food.
“We are excited to finally bring this youthful and iconic brand to Malaysia, starting with Cyberjaya, our first Taco Bell outlet. The Mexican-inspired cuisine of Taco Bell is most certainly the best in the world from a restaurant chain. The two-storey restaurant design features Taco Bell’s signature iconic styles throughout the building from the rainbow-coloured Taco ceiling to our indoor sun room with high glass panels reflects the brand’s youthful Taco Bell spirit,” said Harris Beh, Taco Bell Malaysia’s Franchise Operator.
Be sure to look out for the centrepiece mural art by Malaysian artist Wilson Ng, where it depicts an interpretation of how the spirit of the Malaysian culture and Taco Bell brand perfectly blend. Besides that, the colourful, fun and photo-worthy space also features include an open-kitchen theatre where diners can watch their meals being prepared and enjoy free high-speed WiFi access throughout the store.
Foodies will also be delighted to know that the Taco Bell menu is customisable to fit any customer’s preferences. Vegetarians can opt to switch proteins (such as seasoned ground beef/ chicken, grilled chicken, and crispy chicken) to black beans. The brand is also introducing its very own Malaysian-made sambal with the “Bell Rice Bowl”.
If you’re not sure what to order, perhaps these recommendations by Taco Bell Malaysia themselves might help you out:
- Taco Supreme (Combo – RM15.90, À la carte – RM9.90) – Sometimes soft, sometimes crunchy, but always delicious! Our tacos are so good, it’s in our name. Your choice of protein, our signature hot sauce, sour cream, fresh lettuce, diced tomatoes and cheddar cheese. Try it in a freshly fried crunchy corn tortilla shell or a soft flour tortilla.
- Crunchwrap Supreme (Combo – RM15.90, À la carte – RM11.90) – One of Taco Bell’s most recognisable and unique creations, the Crunchwrap Supreme is packed full of our signature ingredients. That means you get EVERY flavor in EVERY bite. A flour tortilla layered with your choice of protein, warm nacho cheese sauce, a crunchy flat taco shell, sour cream, our signature hot sauce, fresh lettuce and diced tomatoes inside a warm toasted tortilla, folded in our signature six-sided wrap.
- Chicken Quesadilla (Combo – RM13.90, À la carte – RM10.50) – This one’s for the cheese fans! If you want to keep things simple, but classic and next-level cheesy. A grilled flour tortilla is packed with a melted mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend, grilled chicken and our creamy jalapeno sauce.
- Kickin’ Chicken Tacos (Combo – RM15.90, À la carte – RM12.50) – A golden crispy chicken strip drizzled in flavourful kickin’ sauce, topped with fresh lettuce, pico de gallo salsa and a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. All wrapped in a soft flour tortilla.
- Grilled Stuft Burrito (Combo – RM14.90, À la carte – RM11.50) – No bite is ever the same. A flour tortilla wrapped around your choice of protein, warm nacho cheese sauce, fresh lettuce and pico de gallo salsa. Added to that is our signature hot sauce, creamy ranch sauce and a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Grilled and ready to go!
- Chickstar (Combo – RM14.90, À la carte – RM11.50) – A unique star shaped wrap with crispy chicken strips, fresh lettuce, pico de gallo salsa, flavorful kickin’ sauce and warm nacho cheese sauce.
- Bell Rice Bowl (À la carte – RM10.90) – Made specially for Malaysians! Mexican seasoned rice with your choice of protein, sambal sauce, pico de gallo salsa and fresh lettuce, black beans, along with nacho chips for the added crunch. An all-in-one meal!
- Loaded Nachos (À la carte – RM15.90) – Mexican seasoned nacho chips piled high with avocado guacamole, pico de gallo salsa, sour cream, warm nacho cheese sauce and your choice of protein. Perfect to share with friends (or not!).
- Chocodilla (RM3.90) – Gooey, melted dark chocolate oozing from inside a lightly grilled tortilla.
- Cinnamon Twists (RM3.90) – Twisted crunchy bite sized pieces coated in cinnamon sugar.
The first Taco Bell outlet in Malaysia is located at Cottage Walk, Jalan Teknokrat 6, Cyberjaya, 63000 Selangor. Taco Bell Malaysia will be opening more outlets in the Klang Valley in the near future, including Tropicana Gardens Mall.
For more info, visit the official website here.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia