Last year, TikTok gained a lot of attention when alleged time travelers started appearing on the social media platform. One user claimed he was from 2028 and told his viewers that Joe Biden had won the presidency before deleting his account. It eventually happened, but was the time-traveler telling the truth?
Just recently, a new alleged time-traveler, Javier, supposedly traveled six years into the future to 2027 and claimed he was the last man alive in the Spanish city of Valencia. He claimed that he woke up alone at a hospital in the city during that year. The self-proclaimed TikTok time-traveler posted a video of him roaming the abandoned city while showing empty streets and clothing stores.
Javier stated he was trying to find signs of human life, but claimed they were extinct and that he was losing hope.
However, some viewers believed that this video was faked. Others have asked Javier to provide more proof. A few even went as far as to debunk his claims:
- “If he’s posting then he’s in our present time”.
- “That and advertisements and signs would look different……and clothes in stores. Lol!“.
- “He was at the mall before it opened… I see boats in the water”.
- “If you are really from the future, then use a song from the future or show us something made after 2021”.
- “The beach should be smooth and there should be no footprints. And the shopping mall should be full of dust and dirt”.
- “He was just shooting a closed location during the pandemic”.
In one of his recent videos, Javier came across a bomb shelter at a factory-turned-art museum. The supposed time-traveler stated that he discovered this shelter at the Bombas Gens art centre.
When he walked towards the entrance, Javier turned on the switch and uncovered a staircase leading underground. Upon entering, he discovers a sign on a wall stating not to park in a dangerous area and that smoking and spitting are forbidden.
Apparently, Javier explained that he went to the shelter after hearing some noises and decided to venture deep into it. However, he didn’t find anything or anyone down there.
What do you guys think? Do you believe that Javier is an actual time-traveler, or is he making it all up?