Good news music lovers! Lazada Malaysia has just unveiled a star-studded lineup for its Lazada Super Party. The virtual concert is slated to be simulcast across 6 countries on 26th March in celebration of Lazada’s 9th anniversary celebrations.
To gear up the excitement, the eCommerce platform has announced Katy Perry and K-pop boyband NCT Dream (엔씨티 Dream) to headline this year’s Shoppertainment-packed Super Party concert. They will be joined by homegrown talents Haqiem Rusli, Ismail Izzani, and more.
Consumers will be entertained as they countdown to Lazada’s Surprise Birthday Sale event that starts at midnight on 27th March. Themed around celebrating ‘Everyday Heroes’, the music event will pay tribute to frontline essential workers who have dedicated their lives during this Covid-19 pandemic.
Sharing words of positivity and hope to her fans in Southeast Asia, top-selling global singer-songwriter popular for chart-topping hits like “Roar”, “Dark Horse” and her latest studio album “Smile” Katy Perry said, “Thank you for supporting and loving me all this time. I am excited to meet you soon at the Lazada Super Party, to hopefully spread a little light, love and joy and have everyone sing along with me, even if we are physically apart. I wish for Lazada to help all of their customers as they need, and for everyone to always look on the bright side of life.”
In conjunction with Lazada’s signature Shoppertainment segments, shoppers can look forward to:
- Voucher Rain with up to RM100,000 vouchers up for grabs
- Adding-to-cart exceptional deals
- Free shipping promotions
- A new Happy Cake game on LazGames: Users gain points by simply opening gift boxes, completing daily tasks, and stacking nine cake levels to win rewards such as platform vouchers.
- Redeem additional shopping rewards through Lazada Bonus
- Special shopping allowance with the Lazada Bonus badge
- Free Lazada Birthday gifts worth RM 80,000 through “Vote for Birthday Surprise” contest from 20th to 27th March
You can tune in to the exclusive Super Party concert via Lazada’s in-app livestream channel LazLive, as well as local broadcasting networks Astro Ria, TV3 and social media platforms.
More info is available here.