DHC, the No.1 direct skincare brand in Japan, has officially launched in Malaysia. Made of 100% organic olive oil, many have referred to the precious tonic as “liquid gold” as it symbolises as a fountain of great wealth and power.
The star ingredient from DHC is the Deep Cleansing Oil. With over 77 million units sold to date, we’re told that 1 is sold every 10 seconds worldwide. It doesn’t just work as a facial cleanser, but also doubles as a make-up remover.
DHC’s other award-winning product is the Olive Virgin Oil. Also made from 100% organic olive from Spain, this facial oil moisturiser deeply moisturises your skin without clogging the pores. Thanks to its quick absorbent and skin nourishment, it’s no wonder this product has been a best seller for approximately 40 years.
Of course, this Japanese skincare brand also has a wide range of other products. They include:
- Mild Foaming Face Wash/ Mild Soap – Cleanse thoroughly but keeps hydration at the same time.
- Deep Moistening Lotion Light – Locks moisture deep into your skin without any stickiness.
- Deep Moistening Whitening Lotion – Prevents dark spots and protects against dryness.
- Lip Cream – Treatment for chapped lips / dry lips.
- UV Moisture Lip Cream SPF20PA+ – Protects your lips from ultraviolet rays and dryness.
- UV Suncut Gel Q10 EX SPF50+ PA++++ – Sunblock gel with super waterproof power.
- Revitalizing Moisture Strips – A gel-type sheet mask that delivers intensive moisture to the area around your eyes.
- Olive Virgin Oil Crystal Skin Essence – Oil-based essence absorbs deeply and locks in moisture.
You can now have access to these DHC skincare products when you visit Watsons, Play Up Beauty Store, Don Don Donki, or via online at Hermo, Shopee, and Lazada. For more info, visit DHC Malaysia’s website.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.