Kick-off the Year of the Ox with mouth-watering Chinese New Year dishes to bring more luck, prosperity and good health to you and your loved ones.
Save yourself the hassle of buying ingredients and cooking at home, by taking away these delectable set meals and dishes to devour this Chinese New Year!
1. Grand Imperial, Pavilion KL
Gong Xi Fa Cai! Celebrate the Year of the Ox with shimmering gold Yee Sang… Yes, you read right! Grand Imperial presents a Yee Sang with a twist, featuring tiger prawns and edible gold leaf. Huat Ah!
- Location: Grand Imperial, Lot 6.39.00, Level 6, Pavilion KL
2. Grand Harbour, Da Men USJ
Indulge in Cantonese gourmet delicacies this Chinese New Year. Takeaway Grand Harbour’s delicious Treasure Pot and Sakura Prawn Waxed Meat, two popular reunion dishes that will surely be a crowd pleaser. Moo-re please!
- Location: Grand Harbour, 4F-15-18, 4th Floor, Da Men USJ
3. Oriental Landmark, Intermark Mall
Indulge in Oriental Landmark’s Poon Choi consisting of whole abalone, sea cucumber, goose web, fish maw, dried scallop, smoked farm chicken, barbecue duck, salt and pepper king prawn, dried oyster, cuttlefish, roast pork, bai ling mushroom, yam, Chinese cabbage, spring onion and mushroom. Poon Choi symbolises togetherness, prosperity and abundance – the perfect dish to share with your family!
- Location: Oriental Landmark, G-01, Ground Floor, Intermark Mall
4. Grand Imperial Seafood Hotpot & BBQ, Pavilion KL
Yee Sang is a key dish in any Chinese New Year feast, at Grand Imperial Seafood Hotpot & BBQ, have a choice of seven different varieties of Yee Sang to takeaway! Yee Sang with Abalone? Don’t mind if I do!
- Location: Lot 9.105.00, Level 9, Pavilion Elite
5. In Colonial, Intermark Mall (pork free)
Celebrate the New Year with tantalising Anglo-Chinese cuisine from In Colonial. From its Signature Cheesy Spring Roll, crispy Salt and Pepper Squid, to its Portuguese Steamed Sea Garoupa Fillet, In Colonial has their food steeped in Chinese symbolism to usher in good luck for the Year of the Ox.
- Location: In Colonial, G-13, Ground Floor, Intermark Mall
6. Chan Meng Kee, Da Men USJ
Takeaway Chan Meng Kee’s famous mouthwatering char siew and roast duck this Chinese New Year. This barbecue pork recipe that has been passed down two generations will surely be gobbled up!
- Location: Chan Meng Kee, GF-20, Ground Floor, Da Men USJ
7. Al Amber Chinese Muslim Restaurant, Pavilion KL (halal)
Celebrate the Year of the Ox at Al Amber, with its abundant Treasure Pot featuring premium sea cucumber, scallops, large prawns, Shanghai duck, chicken and more. Al Amber’s Salmon Yee Sang is also available for takeaway, symbolising good luck, prosperity, health and all things auspicious, the perfect dish to start the New Year!
- Location: Al Amber Chinese Muslim Restaurant, Lot 7.01.02, Level 7, Dining Loft, Pavilion KL
8. Lammeeya Xiao Lao Wang, Da Men USJ
Check out Xiao Lao Wang’s 2021 Chinese New Year Yee Sang featuring a medley of ingredients – jellyfish, crispy fish skin, orange sweet potato, purple sweet potato, radish, cucumber, coriander, carrot, yam, pomelo and lime, topped with a tangerine and plum sauce with crushed roasted peanuts. This colourful dish will surely be a treat for both the eyes and taste buds!
- Location: Lammeya Xiao Lao Wang, GF-21,22, 30 & 31, Ground Floor, Da Men USJ
9. Dragon-i Peking Duck, Pavilion KL
This restaurant serves some of the best and most authentic Chinese dishes outside of China. Takeaway its signature Peking Duck that is roasted to perfection, or perhaps their Prosperity Abalone Treasure Pot to enjoy with your family this Chinese New Year. An ox-picious way to start the new year indeed!
- Location: Dragon-i Peking Duck, Lot 1.17.00, Level 1, Gourmet Emporium, Pavilion KL