I scream, you scream, we all scream for new ice cream flavours!
Is it just us, or has the Chinese New Year humid weather finally arrived? There’s truly nothing more satisfying than enjoying a scoop (or more) of ice cream during the warmer weather months. Time to get scooping!
1. Inside Scoop: Mandarin Ice Cream Cake
It’s always a tradition to enjoy “kam” or oranges as it symbolises luck, prosperity, and long life. Thanks to Inside Scoop, dessert lovers can bring the Mandarin Ice Cream Cake home for the anticipated reunion dinner. It’s made with the best selling Valrhona Chocolate ice cream with an orange jam centre on top of white chocolate crumble. The combination of orange and chocolate together is a taste we never knew we needed in our lives!
Inside Scoop has also given us a peak into how the Mandarin Ice Cream Cake is made, from start to finish. There’s the blending of fruits to create the Mandarin orange jam in the centre, creating the orange zest streusel as the base, and right up to the finishing touches before it’s ready.
- Size: 6 inch
- Weight: 1kg
- Can feed 6 – 8 persons
- Get exclusive angpows with purchase of RM25 and above
2. Inside Scoop: Haw Flakes
Ah, haw flakes! The nostalgic thin, small, pink discs Chinese sweets made from hawthorn fruit. Inside Scoop has always been innovative in infusing local flavours in their creations. We love how the crumbled candied haw flakes are spread nicely and beautifully drizzled with sauce.
P/s: Aside from Haw Flakes, you could also opt for the Treasure Pack (RM69), which also comes with other equally yummy flavours like Lucky Pistachio, Marbled Sesame, and Choc Orange Firecracker.
3. Cornetto Love Series
In addition to CNY, some are also looking forward to Valentine’s Day, which falls on 14th February). Likewise, Cornetto’s brand-new Love Series has recently introduced 2 exciting flavours, Raspberry Yoghurt and Dark Chocolate Brownie, in hopes of creating more genuine moments between lovebirds.
Cornetto’s Raspberry Yoghurt comes with a rich, crumbly butter cookie topping and a tinge of tangy flavours from the decadent raspberry sauce along with the rich raspberry yoghurt ice cream. The Dark Chocolate Brownie, on the other hand, comes in sweet and intense flavours. The ice cream has a rich dark chocolate taste paired with a thick chocolate sauce.
Priced at RM3 each, you and your partner can take part in the following contests.
Cornetto Love Series Sweet Hearts Contest:
- Purchase two Cornetto Love Series ice creams – any variants from the Love Series range.
- Take a picture/video of yourself doing the Heart Shape Domination pose (both Cornetto Love Series ice creams joined together to form a heart shape).
- Submit your entry to Instagram with the hashtag #CornettoLoveSeries together with a creative caption.
- Prize: Up to 120 contest participants stand a chance to win RM100 worth of TnG eWallet vouchers.
Cornetto Love Series Sweet Hearts Contest (7 Eleven Exclusive):
- Purchase two Cornetto Love Series ice creams – any variants from the Love Series range from your nearest 7 Eleven outlets nationwide.
- Take a picture/video of yourself doing the Heart Shape Domination pose (both Cornetto Love Series ice creams joined together to form a heart shape)
- Submit your entry to Instagram with the hashtag #CornettoLoveSeries and #7ElevenMY together with a creative caption.
- * Do note that a proof of purchase will be required for verification purposes
- Prize: 8x lucky winners with a RM500 cash prize each.
4. Magnum Cookies & Cream
To celebrate the playful, free-spirited nature in us, the new Magnum Cookies and Cream brings the fun and pleasure to Malaysians nationwide. For RM4.50 each, you’ll get to taste the latest premium ice-cream that comes with a thick coating of the signature Magnum Belgian white chocolate, speckled with crunchy cookie crumbs all over.
5. Pineapple Tart Sofuto
Over the years, Pineapple Tarts have become a must-have snack, especially during CNY. We don’t just love Pineapple Tarts, we’re addicted to them! It’s sweet, pretty and festive, which is why people are going cray cray over Familymart’s Pineapple Tart Ice Cream. We’re expecting the flavour to taste like homemade pineapple tarts. Except this melts in your mouth.
- *Limited crust tart available, will be replaced with cone/ cup when sold out.