There’s a baby on board! Halsey has just announced she’s expecting her first child with her pregnancy photoshoot.
The 26-year-old singer took to her social media to share 3 amazing looking pictures (shot by Sam Dame Shek). Halsey can be seen wearing a rainbow crochet bra in a snapshot and was photographed topless in other images.
Halsey also tagged boyfriend Alev Aydin in the Instagram post. “Heart so full, I love you, sweetness,” he commented on the post, while she replied, “I love you!!!!! And I love this mini human already!”
People reported that the expecting parents have been dating for several months now. “Halsey has been low-key about their relationship. They were spending a lot of time at her house in the fall though, and it was obvious that she was happy,” a source told the publication.
For those curious, here are some fun facts about the dad-to-be:
1. The 37-year-old is a Turkish. You can find beautiful landscape shots of his “homeland” of Turkey on his Instagram account.
2. Halsey and Aydin got matching tattoos in June 2020. Aydin got inked the word “Seeds” on the top of his foot while the pop star placed hers near her heel.
3. Aydin is an Actor, Screenwriter, Producer and Director.
- His first feature film, “Lonely Boy” (which was released in 2013), won the best feature film Grand Jury Prize at the 2013 Palm Beach International Film Festival. It also won best first feature Grand Jury Prize at the 2013 Louisiana International Film Festival.
- He is also well known for his 2017 TV series titled “Small Shots”. It centres on two actors trying to break into Hollywood.
4. He’s outspoken on racial injustice. During the police killing of George Floyd, Aydin wrote:
“Aside from the orgs listed (tagged) here, there are others also in need of every dollar in their efforts to undo centuries-old systems that have dismantled Black communities for generations and disenfranchised so many.
Police PACs have used their money for decades to wield an ungodly and egregious amount of influence in the political space, which is why (among a long history of perpetual atrocity at the hands of police) the entire country burns as the leadership in MN refuses to arrest the three other officers involved in George Floyd’s murder.”
5. Their zodiacs are compatible. He’s a Pisces + Halsey is a Libra = a match made in heaven!
To quote Elite Daily, “A Pisces and a Libra are both loyal to their friends and family, and will often go to extreme lengths to make sure they keep their loyalty intact. They’re often amiable to other people’s schedules, time frames, and availability.”