To signal a fresh new beginning, Nespresso recently launched a new permanent coffee blend called Shanghai Lungo to celebrate more enjoyable coffee moments.
So why the name Shanghai Lungo? Inspired by the emerging coffee scene in China, the distinctive light-roast blend is pleasing on the palate with its berry notes. It is also recommended to be enjoyed as a longer cup, hence the Lungo.
To amp up the festive vibe, the Nespresso 10-sleeves CNY Assortments Giftbox incorporates window and Spring Festival couplets elements. The window symbolises a welcome of greater opportunities during this Lunar New Year. The gift box also features a door sticker with the Chinese word ‘Fú’ (福), representing good fortune, blessing and happiness – making it a perfect gift to loved ones.
- Nespresso Shanghai Lungo is priced at RM23 per sleeve.
- Nespresso 10-sleeves CNY Assortment Giftbox is priced at RM239.
- Complimentary of ang paos with any purchase of 50 capsules and 5-sleeves CNY Assortment Pack (priced at RM116).
- Complimentary of a “Fú” door sticker + ang paos with purchase of the 10-sleeves CNY Assortment Giftbox.
Nespresso is also offering gift bundles to Nespresso Club Members, which will be available from now till 21st February 2021:
- RM388 for Inissia Red with purchase of 100 Nespresso coffee capsules
- RM388 for Essenza Mini Red with purchase of 100 Nespresso coffee capsules
- RM588 for Inissia Red Bundle with purchase of 100 Nespresso coffee capsules
- RM588 for Essenza Mini Red Bundle with purchase of 100 Nespresso coffee capsules
As a precautionary measure, the Nespresso Boutiques and pop-up store will be closed temporarily to ensure the safety of both coffee lovers and staff. Fret not, you can still purchase the items at Nespresso mobile app, Nespresso official site (www.nespresso.com) or through the Customer Careline at 1800 80 7001 (24/7 toll-free).