Everyone has been waiting for the SOPs that will be enforced for the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.
Earlier today, Senior Defense Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob, updated the full list of SOPs during a press conference that was streamed live.
Check out what you can and cannot do during the Selangor, Kuala Lumpur & Putrajaya CMCO period (14th October – 27th October) below:
Updated (15th October 2020):
1. Dine-in is permitted (4 people per table)
Even though drive-thru, take-away and delivery are encouraged, dine-in at restaurants is allowed with the exception of only 4 people per table.
2. Only 2 members of a household are allowed to leave home to purchase necessities.
Just like the previous CMCO, not more than 2 people can leave the house to get necessities like groceries, essential items, etc.
3. Businesses to only operate between 6am to 10pm.
The new operating hours apply to restaurants, food trucks, eateries, kiosks and grocery stores. Exception goes to night markets (4pm to 12pm), pharmacies (8am to 11pm) and highway fuel stations (24 hours).
4. Both inter-district and inter-state travel are not allowed, except with a work pass or for emergencies.
District crossing is allowed only if employers can provide a detailed work pass or letter of proof. In the case of emergencies, such as deaths or illnesses, travelling is allowed, but the PDRM must be informed.
5. All economic sectors including public transportations, allowed to operate.
All economic sectors will be allowed to open under strict SOPs (same as the previous CMCO). Taxies & E-hailing services are allowed with no more than 2 people in the same vehicle.
6. Entertainment centres and recreational activities will be closed.
Bars, nightclubs, theme parks, indoor playgrounds, cinemas, massage spas and karaoke centres will be closed during the CMCO period.
7. E-Sports and outdoor activities are allowed with not more than 10 people.
Gyms will not be allowed to open. Individual exercises are allowed.
8. Mosques are allowed to operate under SOPs.
Prayers are allowed in the mosque with no more than 6 people.
9. All educational institutions, physical seminars, workshops and MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions) are not allowed.
All universities and schools will be closed, with the exception of students who are taking exams under a foreign institution.
10. High-infection rate areas will be patrolled by PDRM, ATM and RELA.
RELA will also patrol morning markets and night markets to ensure SOPs are being followed.
11. Social activities will not be allowed.
Weddings, open houses, family gatherings, reunions and such are not allowed.
In order to break the spread of Covid-19, we encourage everyone to stay home and practice social distancing. Stay safe and don’t forget to sanitise your hands!
Source: Harian Metro.