In just 10 days, the Covid-19 infection in Sabah has spread to almost every other state in Malaysia. The majority of the cases point to those with recent Sabah travel history.
In addition to shopping malls around Klang Valley, a number of commercial hubs have also reported occupants who have just tested positive for Covid-19. The 2 latest commercial centres affected are located in Petaling Jaya.
1. Sunway Nexis Biz Suites
As you may know, Sunway Nexis Biz Suites in Kota Damansara not only consists of offices, but also retail shops and residences. The infected patient is currently receiving treatment at the Sungai Buloh Hospital. A source confirmed to Free Malaysia Today that the man had visited Sabah.
2. 3 Two Square
Else in Petaling Jaya, the management of 3 Two Square also announced that a staff from Unit 1-50-05, who recently travelled, also tested positive for the deadly virus. The management has contacted the National Security Council (or MKN) and carried out “thorough sanitisation and disinfection exercises in common areas in Block A”.
As of 28th September (since Monday), Malaysiakini’s Newslab has also listed down the following affected areas in the Klang Valley:
- Dahlia Apartment, Sri Rampai – 28th September
- SMK Pandamaran Jaya – 28th September
- Residency @Park51 Condominium, PJ – 29th September
- Pusat Khidmat Ahli Parlimen Klang – 29th September
- Wisma Golden Realty, Kampung Baru – 30th September
- Pusat Khidmat Ahli Parlimen Lembah Pantai – – 30th September