Calling all thrill seekers, the Escape Challenge Indoor Theme Park at Paradigm Mall in Petaling Jaya has officially open.
Since its announcement back in March, the Escape Challenge launch took place yesterday (Tuesday, 25th August). If you’ve experience the theme park in Penang, the latest attraction also offers similar rides and games – but in contemporary setting.
11 activities to enjoy:
- Aerobat – Aerobat recaptures the feeling of swinging through the air and performing acrobatics.
- Airbag – Instead of jumping off onto haystacks, and flipping into rivers and lakes, you no longer have to worry about getting bruised.
- Atan’s Leap – Take that leap into the unknown.
- Banana Flip – Flip into the air and bust your in-flight moves.
- Coco Climb – Tree climbing is a natural ability driven by instinct, but one that is largely neglected these days.
- Gecko Tower – Become as sticky footed as a gecko on this climbing tower.
- Jumping Jack – Perform somersaults, back flips, and cartwheels.
- Monkey Business – Perfect your balancing skills on the challenging rope course.
- Monkey School – Kids can also practice whole-body coordination skills.
- Slingshot – Pull yourself back with the rope and launch into the air.
- Zoom Bug – Manoeuvrable rides for youngsters.
The details to Escape Challenge Indoor Theme Park are as follows:
- Address: GB-07 Paradigm Mall, Petaling Jaya, 47301 Selangor, Malaysia
- Tel: +60 3 7665 1106
- Opening Hours: 10am – 10pm, Tuesday – Sunday (Close on Monday)
- Lockers and training rooms are available for rental
Find out more here.