• Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News
No Result
View All Result
  • Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News
No Result
View All Result
No Result
View All Result
Home Celebrity

Daud Kim Claims That The Rape Allegation Was An Accident

by Syahrul
August 25, 2020
15
SHARES
Share on FacebookShare on Whatsapp

Daud Kim (김재한) caused a massive stir among the internet community this week after a female TikTok user accused him of sexually assaulting her.

After a brief moment of silence, the South Korean YouTube personality is shedding some light on the allegations made against him on the internet.

Source: Instagram

According to Daud, the incident happened exactly about a year and 2 months ago, before he became a Muslim. “On 27th June 2019, I drank alone at a club in Hongdae, and I met 2 girls there. We talked and exchanged messengers (app). A few hours later, I sent a text to one of them, saying that I wanted to meet her. She gave me her house address and allowed me to come,” shared the former K-pop singer.

He further explained, “Because I was too drunk and in a bad condition, she wanted to take care of me. After we talked a bit more, I fell asleep at the sofa and then I blacked out. After I woke up, I remembered somebody screamed and shouted at me. They told me they will report me to the police. I completely panicked so I hurried out of the place.”

Source: YouTube

In the 6-minute and 20-second long video, Daud also claimed that the sexual assault attempt was actually an accident. Following his investigation with the cops, the influencer added that he met the female victim and apologised. “At first I thought I didn’t do it. Because I couldn’t remember and I know I’m not a bad person. But after I heard her, I felt guilty,” remarked the YouTuber in a remorseful tone.

He added, “She wanted me to apologise. So we met face-to-face on 5th July 2019. I apologised sincerely, and she accepted. There was a document about this, an agreement document.” Additionally, Daud said that he previously posted a statement on his Instagram to address the incident. However, he ended up deleting it to avoid backlash from netizens.

Daud concluded the clip by assuring everyone that he has repented following the accident, as he tearfully asked for forgiveness from God as well as his subscribers and fans. He also expressed his gratitude towards those who have supported him during the difficult time.

YouTube video

Despite Daud’s effort in clearing the air on the matter, the TikTok user responded by claiming that he broke the agreement by taking down his apology post on Instagram. “He cowardly took it down and I rightfully posted about my assault again since he conveniently wanted everyone to ‘forget’. He apologised again (on YouTube) because he was caught,” she wrote on social media.

Fuelled with anger, she continued by criticising the Korean authorities for not taking any action against the culprit and also Daud’s fans who have been harassing her. For those interested, read her full statement here:

Source: TikTok
Source: TikTok

Check out what netizens online have to say in response to the issue:

https://twitter.com/kimchinaddy/status/1297924039248187393

https://twitter.com/natellabreadd/status/1297942907203104768

https://twitter.com/carve_M_/status/1297914947138203649

daud kim DID apologized to both of them and made an agreement to meet up and bla bla bla. but she decided to post the video now?

*clears throat* im not defending him, and that doesnt meant im on the girl's side. its just- confusing pic.twitter.com/CoEqialESl

— suha (@yuqiscult) August 24, 2020

What are your thoughts on this case? Do you accept Daud’s apology?

Daud Kim
https://lomp.at/8nfvh
Share6SendTweet4Share

Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news. 

FOLLOW THE HYPE

SOURCE: INSTAGRAM (@matthew_hkp)
Celebrity

(Video) TVB Star Matthew Ho Reveals He Was Born With Hearing Impairment

by Adleena
December 9, 2025

Hong Kong actor Matthew Ho (何廣沛) is one of TVB’s rising stars, having caught the public’s attention through appearances on...

Read moreDetails
Source: Threads/khairulaming
Celebrity

(Video) Khairul Aming’s Rembayung Restaurant Website Crashes After Overwhelming Demand

by Hype Desk
January 5, 2026

Content creator and entrepreneur Khairul Aming’s first restaurant venture, Rembayung, had an overwhelming response after securing 3,000 customer bookings during...

Read moreDetails
SOURCES: FACEBOOK (李连杰 Jet Li) & XIAOHONGSHU (要点星闻)
Celebrity

(Video) Jet Li Sparks Concern Over Recent Airport Appearance After Undergoing Surgery

by Adleena
August 28, 2025

Earlier this month, Chinese martial arts icon Jet Li (李连杰) sparked concern after sharing photos and videos of himself at...

Read moreDetails
SOURCES: TWITTER (@thereportermy) & INSTAGRAM (@faisalhalim.7)
Celebrity

Footballer Faisal Halim Back Together With Wife After Filing For Divorce

by Adleena
September 12, 2025

In some rare cases, couples that call it quits could find a way to patch things up and get back...

Read moreDetails
Source: IG/freshofftheboat/andrewbfeldman_
Celebrity

“I’m So Disappointed”: Constance Wu Calls Out Andrew Barth Feldman For Accepting Asian-Lead Role

by Afiq Amin
September 18, 2025

Although progress has been made in recent years, the issue of whitewashing remains prevalent in Hollywood. For those who may...

Read moreDetails


TOP STORIES TODAY

  1. 1

    (Video) Taiwanese Actress Belle Chuo Reveals Her Sensitive Spot While Filming A Commercial For Durex

  2. 2

    Natalie Tong’s Bakery Business Reportedly Slowing Down Just Over A Year After Opening

  3. 3

    (Video) Brunei’s Prince Mateen & Princess Anisha Welcome First Child

  4. 4

    “Marvel Zombies”: Full Episode Breakdown, Survivors, and Season 2 Hints

  5. 5

    Former Malaysian Girl Group Singer & 73-Year-Old Hubby Welcome 2nd Child

Malaysia’s live-wire for the latest news, trends, and entertainment is finally here. We are your calendar, your grapevine, your comic relief, your post-event coverage, and your celebrity stalker. Did we also mention that we are also your gateway to the world?

Contact us: newsdesk@hype.my

NETWORK

  • Lowyat.NET
  • Murai
  • Hangat
  • Lipstiq
  • Wanista
  • Varnam
  • Moviedash
  • Autofreaks
  • Fourthofficial

ABOUT

  • About
  • Advertise
  • Jobs
  • Terms
  • Privacy Policy

©2026 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News

©2026 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.

No Result
View All Result
  • Hype Picks
    • Go
    • Eats
    • Style
    • Streams
    • Concerts
  • Celebs
    • K-pop
  • Music
    • Reviews
    • Interviews & Features
  • Movies & TV
    • Movies
    • TV
    • Features
  • Lifestyle
    • Tech
    • Travels
    • News

©2026 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.