Shoppers are invited to experience “A Taste of Malaysia” at Da Men Mall from now till end of the year. It’s essentially a fair that celebrates Malaysian products – from delicious treats and snacks to wonderful handmade arts and crafts.
“A Taste of Malaysia” is located on the 4th floor spanning over 1,800 square feet. Here, visitors can check out Malaysia’s rich and diverse flavours, plus show your support to any of the 19 local brands community-friendly mall.
The brands include:
- Karyaneka – premium Malaysian handicrafts
- Dragonflies – bags and accessories
- Rattan Art – rattan furniture maker
- SoGear – fabric face masks
- Beryl’s – chocolates
- Hai Seng Hin Enterprise – seafood snacks
- Nyonya Guan Jia – signature products include otak-otak, sambal belacan, pineapple tarts and chili garam
- Yuan Xiang Pastries Supply – pastries and cookies
- Mrs Lim’s Cookies
- Ah Weng Koh Hainan Tea
- Kluang Coffee
- Chang Jiang – Ipoh white coffee
- MyKuali – Penang White Curry Noodle
- Kacang Macha – Malaysian snacks
If you have nothing to do during the weekends, you’re more than welcome to visit Da Men Mall and take part in exciting contest and local games, fun edutainment workshops, as well as cultural dance and performances.
“We are proud to launch ‘A Taste of Malaysia’, in line with the government’s call to encourage Malaysians to buy Malaysian for Malaysia as an initiative to boost the local economy. Da Men USJ champions and supports local entrepreneurs, creators and artisans – giving them a platform to showcase their homegrown talents and creations,” shared Datuk Ab Wahab Bin Khalil, Adviser to Da Men USJ.
In conjunction with the launch of ‘A Taste of Malaysia’, Grandmama’s Traditional Recipe is also offering Malaysia’s signature dish – Nasi Lemak – for only RM1. The promo is available for dine-in at Traditional Toast (Food Arcade), Union Artisan Coffee and Coffee & Toast outlets on the LG Floor and Pau Sedap on the 1st Floor, till 31st October.
For more info, visit Da Men Mall’s website here.