The Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) recently launched a portal that allows transparency of the Perikatan Nasional (PN) administration’s assets.
So far, 57 out of the 70 PN members – ranging from the Prime Minister, Senior Ministers, Ministers to the Deputy Ministers – have declared their assets.
Sitting at the top of the pyramid is Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, who has the highest monthly income of RM93,841.65 and total assets worth more than RM10 million. Based on the screenshot above, you can also compare the monthly income earned by the the previous administration versus the current group.
The top 10 earners in PN government including Muhyiddin are:
- PM Muhyiddin – RM93,841.65
- Federal Territories Minister Tan Sri Annuar Musa – RM87,877.20
- Deputy Tourism, Arts and Culture Minister Datuk Jeffrey Kitingan – RM85,450
- Home Minister Datuk Seri Hamzah Zainudin – RM84,615.20
- Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mustapa Mohamed – RM69,427.20
- Senior Minister and Minister of International Trade and Industry Datuk Seri Mohamed Azmin Ali – RM69,186.48
- Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mohd Redzuan Md Yusof – RM65,407.20
- Transport Minister Datuk Seri Wee Ka Siong – RM65,236.48
- National Unity Minister Datuk Halimah Mohamed Sadique – RM64,527.20
- Deputy Science, Technology and Innovation Minister Ahmad Amzad Mohamed @ Hashim – RM64,087.41
The top lowest earners in PN government are:
- Deputy Transport Minister Hasbi Habibollah – RM36,262.89
- Deputy Agriculture and Food Industry Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Hamzah – RM36,262.80
- Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datin Mastura Mohd Yazid – RM35,847.65
- Deputy Minister Lim Ban Hong – RM34,347.65
- Senior Minister and Education Minister Mohd Radzi Md Jidin – RM34,242
- Minister of Women, Family and Community Development Rina Harun – RM34,004.48
- Deputy Plantation Industries and Commodities Minister I Willie Mongin – RM33,450
- Deputy Entrepreneur Development and Cooperatives Minister Datuk Mas Ermieyati Samsudin – RM 25,700
- Deputy Rural Development Minister II Datuk Henry Sum Agong – RM25,700
- Youth and Sports Minister Datuk Seri Reezal Merican Naina Merican – RM24,687
For more info, visit the portal here.