A popular online community post recently revealed that there are 2 new female idols that are now trending among queer community in South Korea.
Can y’all guess who? The 2 K-pop idols are other than (G)I-DLE’s Soojin and Cosmic Girls (WJSN) member Seola!
The article shine the spotlight on how Soojin and Seola have contrasting images and charisma. The “Queendom” contestant is known for her sultry and edgier persona on stage with her cool fashion style and bold make-up. On the other hand, Seola has a more cute and girly image that often steals the spotlight for her ethereal beauty.
More or less, the duo are usually placed at the top among lesbian fans when asked about which female K-pop stars they like. Furthermore, the article pointed out how many lesbians in South Korea argued that their ideal types have changed after seeing both Soojin and Seola.
The post was immediately flooded with mixed remarks among K-netizens. In this case, there are those who agree with the post while many also expressed contrasting opinion. For those interested, check out some of the highlighted comments here:
- “It’s hard to find a woman who doesn’t love Soojin.”
- “They have a lot of female fans so I’m sure that they have a lot of lesbian fans too.”
- “Soojin just makes everyone fall for her.“
- “Soojin is so pretty. Even her bare face is pretty.”
- Seola is my ideal type.”
- “I’m a lesbian but I don’t know any of them. But I find Jennie and Irene pretty, though.”
- “I don’t know (G)I-DLE well and I think Shuhua and Miyeon are the prettiest among the members, but Soojin is the most popular.”
Do y’all agree with what fans had to say? Let us know if you have other names in mind 😉