Finding a suitable spot to spend a quality time with your family and friends? Then you’re in for a treat.
Whip out your handphones and camera cause there are plenty of Instagram-worthy shots to fill up your social media at the Luna Lights Wonderland festival. The attraction is held in Putrajaya for 2 weeks starting today up until early October this year.
One of the main highlights of the lights fest is their signature giant monkey mascot figure named the ‘LUNA Boy’. For those who are curious, the statue is one of the highest ever made in Malaysia – with 11 metres high!
Apart from that, visitors are expected to be enchanted with these interesting highlights:
- Over 680,000 starry lights.
- The “Tree of Lights” – Up to 20 branch of trees covered in blinking lights.
- The highest Malaysian custom-made Mount Fuji lights pattern.
- 50 metres LED tunnel.
- Specially-made 40 metres high crescent moon design.
- Stomping LED piano game.
The details to the Luna Lights Wonderland are as follows:
- Venue: Anjung Floria, Presint 4, Putrajaya
- Date: 21st September 2019 – 6th October 2019
- Time: 7pm – 12pm
- Fee: RM10 (Adults), RM8 (Kids aged 8 – 18), Free of charge (kids aged 7 and below)
In addition, Luna Lights Wonderland carnival this year is also offering a special 20% special discount exclusively for adults. All you have to do is just by doing this 2 easy steps: Share this post on Facebook and also bring along the event’s flyers.
For more info, visit their Facebook.