The objective of digital E-wallet and E-Commerce platform is to offer shoppers the convenience of cashless shopping. The 1PAY E-wallet is basically an extension of the existing ONECARD Privileges+ that supports shopping and parking facilities in 1 Utama.
Some quick facts about 1PAY:
- 1st mall retail E-wallet in Malaysia
- Make electronic transactions for purchases
- Earn instant loyalty points UPoints (RM1 spent = 1 UPoints = RM0.01 redeemable value)
- Link debit/ credit cards/ bank account into e-wallet
- Every 1PAY E-wallet stores cash balance of up to a maximum of RM1500 at any one time
- Besides 1 Utama mall, 1PAY can also be used at One World Hotel, Centrepoint and The Club.
How to us:
- Download 1 Utama’s mobile app
- Login into ONECARD account
- Scan QR code to pay
- Key in total bill amount and receipt number
- Key in payment PIN
- Payment successful
Since it rolled out in March 2019, 30% (225 outlets) of 1 Utama’s retailers have signed up for 1PAY. The mall hopes to achieve 80% to 90% participation by December 2020.
To promote the launch, 1 Utama is currently hosting a large scale Launch Roadshow to educate the public on 1PAY and ONESHOP from now till 16th September 2019. There will be attractive activities and promotions at the concourse LG Oval and Highstreet.
For more info, visit their Facebook page.