L.O.Λ.E, are y’all excited to see NU’EST (뉴이스트) this weekend?
JR, Aron, Baekho, Minhyun and Ren are expected to set the stage at Malawati Indoor Stadium on fire for their “Segno” concert. But before that though, the concert organiser has posted some helpful information for K-pop fans.
For concert-goers coming by public transport, you may get down at KTM Batu Tiga station. The SA02 bus will drop you off at Aeon Shah Alam, which approximately 10-12 minutes walk to the concert venue. Alternatively, you may also call a ride-hailing service to get there.
Here is the venue agenda:
- 11am – Merchandise and Redemption counters open
- 12:30pm – Queue for soundcheck event winners
- 2pm: Door open for Soundcheck
- 2:30pm: Soundcheck event ends
- 4:20pm: Door open for VIP and Segno zones
- 4:30pm: Door open for all categories
- 6pm: Concert starts
- 8:30pm: Send off
Below are the list of things allowed and prohibited into the venue:
For more info on the NU’EST’s concert seating plan, go here.