Everybody loves a good promo, especially when it comes to our favourite F&B. For those of you who frequent Starbucks Malaysia, we’ve got good news for you.
For the next 2 weeks, you’ll get to enjoy 50% off the 2nd beverage you order. There’s a catch though.
You’ll first need to order one of these promotional beverages to enjoy the 50% off promo:
- Frozen Mango Hibiscus Tea with Pomegranate Pearls
- Matcha Blended Cream
- Double Ristretto Blended Cream
The promo is only valid on the remaining Tuesdays in August, from 5pm – 8pm:
- 13th August
- 20th August
- 27th August
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Not valid with any other discounts or promotions.
2. Not applicable to delivery service.
3. Not applicable to Reserve beverage.
4. Not eligible for Starbucks Card rewards.
5. Valid at all Starbucks stores except Starbucks Sunway Lagoon.
In celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Starbucks is also continuing the centuries old tradition with mooncakes! Besides a returning favourite, the franchise introduces 3new flavours to try:
- Expresso Chestnut – Infused with the rich flavours of Starbucks espresso coffee, this mooncake is filled with coffee-flavoured lotus paste, with a delicate center of nutty chestnut mung bean filling.
- Coffee Mixed Nuts – The Mixed Nuts mooncake uses the Starbucks Signature espresso to create coffee-flavoured mooncake skin with a filling of mixed nuts, caramel lotus and chewy dried fruit filling, which gives this mooncake a sweet and nutty texture.
- Tiramisu – This perfectly wrapped coffee flavoured mooncake is filled with coffee-flavoured lotus paste and a delicate center of a unique and delectable cheese filling with the texture of mung bean paste.
- Green Tea Key Lime – This mooncake is made using premium green tea with lotus and key lime to create a juicy center. This unique creation is wrapped with an aromatic pastry made of Japanese matcha powder – a perfect combination of Japanese flair with a hint of refreshing citrus.
The press release reads:
“The box incorporates the colours purple and gold which are both associated with wisdom and compassion and are symbolic of the night-sky of the Mid-Autumn festival. Meanwhile, the decorative Osmanthus flower signifies the blooming of this seasonal flower during this time of the year.
“And lastly, the moon rabbit represents longevity and prosperity according to traditional Chinese folklore. All the elements form a circle to symbolise the full moon and family reunion during this auspicious season.”
The Starbucks Mooncake 2019 set will be priced at RM88. Starbucks will also be selling Mid-Autumn Festival merchandise collection, all of which will be available from 12th August 2019.