A newly launched Digital Rewards Platform called MMspot is here to elevate your online shopping experience.
It’s basically integrated mobile operating app that lets you gain reward points after each expenditure. After accumulating reward points, you can then convert them to e-Vouchers. This is to encourage consumers to shop more, save more and earn more.
Last weekend, MMspot’s experiential expo took place at the Mid Valley Megamall Exhibition Centre. The company also introduced their list of collaborators that is already available on their app. The 8 online shopping platforms include:
- Online Shopping Platform – Mbooster e-Voucher (eVM)
- Event Management & Concerts – MacpiePro e-Voucher (eVP)
- F&B Retail Listing Platform – JioBuddy e-Voucher (eVJ)
- Real Estate Property Listing Platform – Ridgez e-Voucher (eVR)
- Education Path Matching Platform – Evetag e-Voucher (eVE)
- Retail Business Rejuvenation Platform – JioJioGo e-Voucher (eVO)
- Automotive Convergence Resale Platform – VeTag e-Voucher (VCV)
- Vacation Platform – GoTogether e-Voucher (eVT)
MMspot also has a first consumer starter pack called “SATAY” for new users. Consumers can opt for a starter pack for only RM100 and receive e-Vouchers (eV) worth RM300, which can used on any of MMspot’s aforementioned collaborators.
In addition, users can also receive a 10% rebate when they make use of their e-Vouchers (eV). For more info, visit the official website here.