A young man named Alif recently shared his horrifying experience while drinking a Tealive drink.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to the Malaysian, he was drinking his beverage when he found a “surprise boba” in his bubble tea. To his horror, he had bitten into a dead cockroach after almost finishing his drink.

Source: Twitter

Even though the boba tea is viral now, I didn’t order the drink with boba. However, I found a ‘new boba’. May I know why there’s one in my drink? I have even bitten into it,” Twitter user @AlipXiaodidi wrote. The incident took place at the Tealive branch in Aeon Shah Alam.

The tweet, which has since garnered 1.5k retweets, has gone viral after Alif got fellow netizens to share it with their followers. Many suggested for him to lodge a complain to the branch manager or customer service.

Yesterday (Wednesday, 31st July), Alif explained what happened after the cockroach incident. Read on:

Please be extra cautious when you order a drink (regardless if it’s bubble tea or not) next time.

ADVERTISEMENT
READ  McDonald's Malaysia Introduces Happy Meal Barbie & Hot Wheels
Previous articleLee Jong Suk & Kwon Na Ra Reportedly Dating; Agency Gives Response
Next articleSenorita: Camila Cabello Spotted Kissing Shawn Mendes’ Chest
Justin
Usually awkward & quiet, but gets talkative once the conversation revolves around movies, TV shows, music, and entertainment. (Contact: justin@hype.my)