Rihana Petra, whose original name is Oksana Voevodina, has been quite open when it comes to her own personal life.
In conjunction with her 27th birthday on 10th July, the beauty queen took to social media to share some new details about herself. There, she shed some light on her upbringing and also her hopes for her newborn son, Tengku Ismail Leon Petra Bin Tengku Muhammad V Faris Petra.
Here are some fun facts you probably didn’t know before:
1. She was born in Astrakhan, Russia, and grew up in Taganrog, Rostov-on-Don region.
2. During her teen years, she enrolled in Oxford’s summer school to study English.
3. When she was 17, she moved to Moscow and became a student at Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
4. She graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in economics when she was 21 (in 2013).
5. 2 years later, she took part in a beauty contest and was crowned “Miss Moscow”.
6. By using the new platform after winning, she created her own swimwear and beach fashion brand.
7. Before she got her Master’s degree in Management (specialising in International Marketing), she pursued media studies in Moscow School of Radio and Television.
8. That same year (2016), she also opened a beauty salon in Moscow.
9. 2 years ago in 2017, she moved to Kuala Lumpur to study the culture and history of Malaysia.
10. She got married in June 2018. She and Sultan Muhammad V welcomed their first child, Ismail Leon, on 21st May 2019.
The new mum also hopes that her son, the Crown Prince of Kelantan, will one day be the future King of Malaysia.
Follow us on Telegram for more updates and breaking news: https://t.me/hypemsia