Things aren’t looking good for Seungri at the moment.
Earlier today, the Metropolitan/Provincial Special Detective Division of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency revealed that the former BIGBANG member has forwarded to prosecution with a total of 7 charges against him.
The aforementioned 7 criminal charges are:
- Solicitation of prostitution
- Prostitution mediation
- Embezzlement of Burning Sun funds
- Embezzlement of attorney’s fees
- Destruction of evidence
- Distribution of illegal sexual content via social platforms
- Violation of the food sanitation act
It has been reported that the K-pop singer and former business partner were guilty of conciliating prostitution on numerous accounts between December 2015 until January 2016. However, prostitution allegations charges in relation to his Philippines birthday party back in December 2017 have been dropped.
We will update this space once more details have been unveiled.