Many of you may know by now, Sultan Muhammad V and Oksana Voevodina welcomed their first child last month.
Since then, the new mum has been recollecting the past few months of her pregnancy on social media.
“The man who really loves his woman will do everything for his beloved one. Love and taking care is the base for strong and healthy relationship,” the 25-year-old Russian beauty queen wrote.
Here is Oksana’s list of positive attributes displayed by her husband when she was carrying their son – Tengku Ismail Leon Petra Bin Tengku Muhammad V Faris Petra – in the womb:
- Good husband will always support and be nice with his wife.
- Always is interested how does she feel and takes care of her, if she is tired.
- Always 100% keeps his promises.
- Always takes responsibility for the family and doesn’t put this responsibility on his wife’s shoulders.
- During pregnancy he would give his wife increased attention, gifts and care.
The former King’s wife ended her post by saying that, “Relationship are based on how can people support and understand each other. Family is the result of the work of two people who can give love gratuitously!”
Do you agree with her thoughts on how the head of the family should behave?