Are you someone who relies on laser injection and whitening treatments? What if we told you to skip the pills and needles? That’s because Dr. Wu has just launched the all new Glutalight Whitening System.
With 5 treatments in 1 bottle, Dr. Wu is the first commercial product to use Japanese patented Glutathione to give beauty fans the perfect white skin. The Glutalight Whitening System promises to brighten dull skin, in-depth anti pigmentation, total whitening, even and translucent, together with fresh and hydration.
Many of us are faced with various pre-existing skin conditions. To achieve porcelain-like skin, the Dr. Wu skincare line seeks to:
- Protect the skin from damages of UV radiation and harmful free radicals that tends to darken our body.
- Suppress the skin from producing too much melanin (the more melanin, the darker the skin colour).
- Reverse existing damage, pigmentations and dark spots caused by UV damage.
- Deeply hydrate the skin to keep it supple and plump throughout the lightening process.
From left to right, here are the new Dr. Wu Glutalight Whitening System range, details, and benefits:
1. Dr. Wu Glutalight Intensive Whitening Essence Toner
- Moisturiser and translucency improver
- Japanese patented Glutalight, AA2G, HerbEx Silybum Extract™, Vitamins B3, B5, B6, and Allantoin
- Soothe skin, with whitening and moisturising effects, effectively decrease the appearance of pigmentation and lightens dull and uneven skin tone
2. Dr. Wu Glutalight Intensive Whitening Serum
- Stops melanin on every level: the complete whitener
- Japanese patented Glutalight, AA2G, HerbEx Silybum Extract™, Vitamins B3, B5, B6 and micro molecule Hyaluronic Acid
- Prevent production of melanin for a rapid and longer lasting whitening effect
3. Dr. Wu Glutalight Whitening Eye Serum
- Removes darkness and improves firmness
- Japanese Patented Glutalight, AA2G, HerbEx Silybum Extract™, Vitamins B3, B5, B6, micro molecule Hyaluronic Acid and Haloxyl
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eye area
4. Dr. Wu Glutalight Intensive Whitening Lotion
- Repairs skin, making it bright and shiny
- Japanese-patented “Glutalight, AA2G, HerbEx Silybum Extract, Vitamins B3, B5, B6 and micro molecule Hyaluronic Acid
- Decrease the appearance of pigmentation, soothe and moisturise the skin
For those that don’t know, Dr. Wu has become the leading medical skincare brand in Taiwan. Founded by renowned dermatologist Dr. Ying-Chin Wu (who flew in to Kuala Lumpur this week for the launch), the skincare line famous for its non-surgical solutions in enhancing one’s beauty and wellness.
Speaking of the launch, TV host Lynn Lim (林佩盈) and actress Tong Bing Yu (童缤毓) were at the media event to share and go into detail about the Glutalight Whitening System experience.
For those interested on the new skincare products, here’s a suggestion on how to fully utilise them: