British tabloids recently claimed that Prince William may have had an affair with another married woman.
This has apparently caused friction among Kate Middleton and the woman in question, Rose Hanbury (who is married to David Rocksavage and have 3 children – twin boys, Alexander and Oliver, and a daughter, Iris).
Th Sun UK claims, “It is well known that Kate and Rose have had a terrible falling out. They used to be close but that is not the case any more.” The rumour first came to light after internet personality and food critic Giles Coren spilled the tea about said scandal on his Twitter account. Word soon spread like wildfire.
For those that don’t know who Rose Hanbury is, here are some fun facts:
- She is the Marchioness of Cholmondeley.
- Her previous jobs include working as a fashion model in her 20s and briefly as a political researcher.
- She met her hubby in 2003 while holidaying in Italy. They tied the knot in 2009.
- The couple became close to William and Kate after the royal couple moved to their country home in Anmer Hall back in 2014.
- Both Rose and Kate have worked closely together as the women are patrons of East Anglia’s Children Hospices charity.
So are the rumours true though? There has been a rebuttal claiming that the news is false. Moreover, Kensington Palace has decline to comment on the feud. Then again, the royal family hardly ever comments on speculations concerning their private lives.