Former bassist of K-rock band Royal Pirates, James Lee will be making his return to Malaysia this coming May for JAMES “The Light” LIVE in KL.
A talented and passionate musician, singer-songwriter and producer, James played bass for 13 years as a member of bands across several genres like metal, indie rock and K-pop, including rock band Royal Pirates which he joined in 2009.
The 30-year-old first came to Malaysia 3 years ago in 2016 as the member of Royal Pirates alongside former bandmates Kim Moon-chul and Kim Soo-yoon.
In 2017, James announced his departure from Royal Pirates due to increasing health complications, resulted from a horrific accident he had in 2015.
James made his music comeback in early 2018 with the release of his first solo EP, “The Light”, and now he is all geared up to to return to our country to promote his brand new EP.
Details of James’s upcoming show in Malaysia have already been revealed. Check out below!
- Date: 1st May 2019 (Wednesday)
- Venue: LG Concourse, Berjaya Times Square
- Time: 6pm
- Ticket: Purchase JAMES “The Light” EP from selected CD RAMA in Popular stores and you will be entitled to:
- One (1) Meet & Greet photo pass
- One (1) VIP Zone entry pass
- The EP can be purchased at www.popularonline.com.my as well as these Popular bookstores
- Sunway pyramid
- One Utama
- Mid valley
- Sunway Velocity