We’ve been in love with NY Steak Shack’s 4 sizzling combos ever since we first got to try it last October.
It’s been a fan-favourite amongst frequent diners and newcomers alike. The 4 sensational combos is already available in all Malaysian outlets and will remain on the menu till 28th April 2019.
Each of these combos come with NY Steak Shack’s all-time favourite grilled NY Striploin steak served with fresh onions and sweet corn kernels, complemented with fragrant garlic butter. Foodies will then choose between the following 4 types of meat:
- NY Striploin + Smoked Beef (RM 52.80)
- NY Striploin + Beef Meatballs (RM 48.80)
- NY Striploin + Lamb Noisette (RM58.80)
- NY Striploin + Southwest Chicken (RM 52.80)
Then comes the decision of opting for either brown or black pepper sauce. Complete your set meal with 2 of the following sides – fries, mashed potatoes, pumpkin rice, corn on cob, coleslaw, mixed vegetables, or salad.
“Let’s face it. When it comes to food, we Malaysians are truly spoilt for choice. While this may be a great thing, sometimes it’s hard deciding between several options. The Sizzling Combos menu certainly takes care of this predicament as we like to encourage our guests to ‘have it all’ and experience all the flavoursome goodness and variety that NY Steak Shack is famous for,” said Muhammad Adam Mah, Brand General Manager of NY Steak Shack.
Since opening in Malaysia 5 years ago, the Halal-certified franchise now has 8 outlets in the country. Outlet listing:
- Sunway Pyramid – 3rd November 2014
- IOI City Mall (Putrajaya) – 31st December 2014
- Subang Parade – 26th February 2016
- AEON Shah Alam – 10th March 2016
- Sunway Velocity Mall – 8th December 2016
- SOGO – 23rd December
- Alamanda (Putrajaya) – 7th April 2017
- Melawati Mall – 26th July 2017
Thanks to a partnership between NY Steak Shack and 7Up, Mug Sarsaparilla and Nestle Ice Cream, guests can choose between the Mug Sarsaparilla Splash, Strawberry Lemonade, Cranberry Cooler, Pina Coco (our personal favourite) and the Summer Fizz, each priced at RM8.80.
For more info, visit here.