Many of our guy friends dislike shopping. It’s hardly at the top of their to-do list. Women, however, are generally better at this sort of thing. Normally, ladies don’t mind spending the time to look at various options available and hunting for the best possible price.
Here’s the truth about men’s approach to shopping: men don’t hate shopping. Men just don’t like the way women do it. While women enjoy the experience (web browsing and price-comparing), men typically just want to get to the destination.
Where’s the fun in that though? Fret not, in conjunction with the Shopee For Men campaign, we’ve gathered a list of helpful tips for an easy and enjoyable shopping experience.
1. What your wardrobe needs
When assessing your wardrobe, it’s helpful to consider your lifestyle, environment, and job. What do you need in your daily essentials to look and feel great? It’s always great to have items that are versatile; that way they can be as interchangeable as possible.
2. Shop wisely
If you are not fond of traditional shopping, online shopping is basically the “easy button” for man-friendly shopping. Online shopping sites such as Shopee are constantly churning out exciting deals and coupons.
The Shopee For Men Malaysia sale includes:
- Everything on Lowest Price Guaranteed or 200% money back (price difference): For example: Shopee item price RM10, Lazada selling RM8, price difference of RM2 x 200% = RM4 Money Back in Shopee coins.
- Everything on 200% Cashback Daily
- Everything on 0% Installment
- Everything at RM25 Deals enjoy Free Shipping
3. Make a list
The Shopee For Men campaign will be running from 21st – 25th February. Besides Shopee‘s Shocking Sale (which will run 5 times a day – 12am, 9am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm), shoppers can also look forward to 5 different persona themes each day.
- 21st Feb – Tech, Gaming & Car Fans : Brands like Samsung will be having its S10 pre-order sale with a RM100 cashback deal, TMT with its affordable IT and gaming products, as well as discounts for authentic Petron engine oils.
- 22nd Feb – Stylish Gents: Latest and trendy fashion outfits available will include menswear, accessories, grooming and skincare products from Timberland, Levi’s Fossil, Ubermen, Dashing, Head and Shoulders and more.
- 23rd Feb – Fitness & Health Buffs: Buff up with the latest fitness products, kicks and gears, sporting equipment, health supplements, protein shakes and Whey powder from brands like GNC and Optimum Nutrition.
- 24th Feb – Family Men: Shop for home appliances, home and living products, books, games, groceries and get them delivered to their doorstep.
- 25th Feb – Super Men’s Day: Not to be missed! The campaign culminates with Super Men’s Day with irresistible prices and deals on the widest assortment of men products across all categories.
4. Win prizes via Shopee For Men game & contest
- Play Slicing Samurai Game on 12am and 12pm to win Shopee coins and vouchers.
- Join the #ShopeeTagAMate contest on Shopee‘s Instagram: Guess the item based on a cropped image.
- Prizes include: Realme 2 Pro, Pineng Power Bank, SonicGear USB Speaker, Ice-Watch BMW Motorsport Steel Chrono, Fossil Wallet, Nescafe Dolce Gusto, Russell Taylors Air Fryer, Lenovo Tab 4, Sony LED TV and many more!
5. Seal the deal!
You’ve made it through your online shopping trip this far. Once you’ve find all items you’d like to purchase, be sure not to leave anything out. Not sure? Always go back to your list. If you’re buying clothing, know your measurements beforehand. Do also keep in mind that measurements vary slightly between brands.
The key is getting used to the rhythm of buying online. Turns out shopping online isn’t so bad after all isn’t it?
6. Special vouchers
Doesn’t matter if you’re a first-time user or a regular, Shopee has decided to reward all you shopaholics with these vouchers (terms & conditions apply):
- 10% off with minimum spend of RM50, maximum value capped at RM7 in Shopee Coins. (New users)
- 10% off with minimum spend RM80, maximum value capped at RM10 in Shopee Coins. (New and existing users)
For more information, head on over to Shopee’s website. #ShopeeforMenMY