Aeril Zafrel is a Malaysian actor who is known for acting is several local drama series and movies including “Kisah Kaisara”, “Aku Tak Bodoh”, “7ujuh”, and more recently, “Mencari Qiblat” and “Jibril”.
The 30-year-old actor is married to Sabahan actress and businesswoman Wawa Zainal, and he has 2 adorable children with the 27-year-old actress.
What many didn’t know, Aeril is actually super hilarious, especially on social media – even though he often plays serious roles in movies and dramas.
He would often give the best responses and comebacks to recent and trending topics and you will sometimes see him trolling around on other people’s social media accounts. Here, we have compiled some of the best trolls he made on social media.
1. When he asked a genuine question about ladies after coming back from the washroom.
2. When he tried to outdo a fan
3. When he share tips on how to score a perfect wife
4. When he called out the person who messed with his photo
5. When he responded to old money collector
6. When he sought out old money collector
7. When he commented 1st on his own post
8. When he asked a fan who couldn’t get the first comment to try again next time
9. When he reminded everyone to wish him Happy Birthday
10. When he commented on Sajat’s gender issue
11. When he questioned Dato Aliff Syukri’s dressing choice
12. When he complained that his wife had stolen his snowcap
13. When he wanted to hang out with professional mixed martial artist Khabib Nurmagomedov, but the translation failed him
14. When he commented on Conor McGregor’s loss to Khabib
15. When he secretly snapped a photo of his wife yawning
16. When he called his wife a fake Arabian but is still grateful for having her as a wife
17. When a fan asked him an obvious question
18. When his wife requested for a new furniture
19. When he mistaken Faiz Subri with Faiz Roslan
20. When he compared the Prime Minister’s Department meeting at Dataran Putra with school assembly
Malaysia’s live-wire for the latest news, trends, and entertainment is finally here. We are your calendar, your grapevine, your comic relief, your post-event coverage, and your celebrity stalker. Did we also mention that we are also your gateway to the world?