Did you miss Ed Sheeran’s 2017 sold-out concert in Malaysia? It’s fine if you did, because the global superstar is coming back to Malaysia this year for another round of concert!
Organiser PR Worldwide has announced that the “Perfect” singer returns to Asia for his second round of Divide Tour which include stops at Tokyo, Seoul, Osaka, Singapore, Bangkok and Jakarta.
Ed Sheeran’s Divide Tour 2019 Kuala Lumpur will take place on Saturday, 13th April 2019 at the National Stadium, Bukit Jalil. Tickets will go on sale at 10am on Tuesday, 15th January 2019 via prworldwidelive.com or myticket.asia.
Like every other big concerts, the scalpers will definitely try to snap up all of the tickets and resell it to fans for a higher price. So to prevent this from happen, the organisers are implementing these rules:-
- Tickets can only be purchased from PR Worldwide and MyTicket Asia. Any tickets purchased from third party websites and resellers are not valid for entry
- Each person is limited to a maximum number of 4 tickets
- All tickets sold will be personalised and have the name of the ticket purchaser printed on them. Please be sure to only enter the name of the person attending the concert
- Upon arrival, purchaser will be required to provide a valid photo ID that matches the name on the ticket(s) to gain admission
- All ‘Print-At-Home’ E-tickets will only be issued no earlier than 7 – 14 DAYS BEFORE the day of the concert. You will receive a Booking Confirmation once your purchase is successful.
To recap, here are the details for Ed Sheeran Divide Tour 2019 in Kuala Lumpur:-
- Date:13th April 2019 (Saturday)
- Time: TBA
- Venue: National Stadium, Bukit Jalil.
- Price (excluding RM4 ticket fee):
- Standing – RM298,
- Seated – RM98, RM198, RM298, RM358 & RM488
- Website: prworldwidelive.com or myticket.asia.
Good luck getting those tix 😉