Josh Groban has always been well known for his impressive vocal pipes. Fans in Asia will finally get to experience it live.
Come February 2019, the 37-year-old singer will be bringing his “Bridges Tour” (named after his 8th album released) to this part of the region. Besides his monster hit, “You Raise Me Up”, you may also remember him for pop ballads such as 2006’s “You Are Loved (Don’t Give Up)” and 2002’s “To Where You Are”.
So far, only 2 countries in Asia have been announced so far. They include Singapore (which will mark his first ever concert in the country) and Manila, Philippines. To date, Groban has sold over 30 million albums and has even appeared in films (2011’s romantic comedy “Crazy, Stupid, Love”) and television shows (“The Office”, “Glee”, “The Good Cop”).
The details to Groban’s Singapore concert are as follows:
- Date: 25th February 2019 (Monday)
- Time: 8pm
- Venue: The Star Theatre @ The Star Performing Arts Centre
- Ticketing: S$108, S$128, S$168, S$228, S$288, S$328
- Website: On sale via SISTIC starting 21st December, 10m
The details to Groban’s Philippines concert are as follows:
- Date: 22nd February 2019 (Friday)
- Venue: SM Mall of Asia Arena, Manila
- Ticketing: SVIP – P21,650, VIP – P19,540, Patron – P16,370, Lower Box A – P11,090, Lower Box B – P8,980, Upper Box – P5,810, General Admission – P2,640
- Website: SM Tickets
Fingers crossed, Malaysia won’t be overlooked.