Calling all shoe enthusiasts, Asics’ latest launch is taking things up a notch with the all-new Gel-Quantum Infinity shoe.
It’s commonly known that the footwear from Asics often has Gel cushioning, but this is the first time where it is implemented at full length. That’s right peeps, the gel now runs across from heel to toe, making up both the midsole and the outer sole.
Here are some key fun facts about the Asics Gel-Quantum Infinity:
- Developed and tested at the Institute of Sports Science in Kobe, Japan
- Premium cushioning with a full-length GEL technology midsole for smooth, consistent and durable ride with a grip sole and reduced weight
- Complete with “Infinity” embossed in gold on the tongue and the heel in Japanese Katakana, an iconic symbol that defines the shoe
- Unique premium upper with brand new vacuum no sew material execution that compliments the disruptive tooling. These upper dimensions are strategically placed to provide ultimate support
- Distinctive design and colouring that flows from the tooling to the upper part of the shoes
- Complete with 2-colour gradation and premium gold detailing
Priced at RM859 (inclusive of 10% SST), Asics Gel-Quantum Infinity is available in 4 colours – black/shocking orange for men and black/icy morning for women.
You can find it at Asics retail stores nationwide including KLCC, Mid Valley Megamall, 1 Utama, Sunway Pyramid, Aeon Shah Alam, Penang’s Gurney Mall, and Queensbay Mall.
For more information, visit Asics.com.