Have you ever dreamt of flying on Santa’s Sleigh? Who hasn’t?!
This Christmas, you will get the chance to live out your dream of sitting next to Santa Claus in his magically lit up and gilded sleigh as Dinner In The Sky brings Santa In The Sky, a unique dining experience modelled after Santa Claus’ mythical flying sleigh, to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Santa In The Sky is set to bring magic to Kuala Lumpur by creating immersive moments for its visitors; in their seats and in the air. The one-of-a-kind Christmas experience started in Belgium, and Malaysia will be the 2nd country in the world to taste this exciting experience! How cool is that?
Brought to us by 2Spicy Entertainment Live, Santa In The Sky will feature a sleigh structure complete with reindeers and Santa, which will be suspended at a 150 feet height, allowing 16 guests to dine on it at one time, while enjoying a captivating view of Kuala Lumpur city’s skyline.
View this post on InstagramADVERTISEMENT
Guests will also be enjoying a 3 to 4-course dinner designed and prepared by Element’s Michelin-starred Chef Jeff Ramsey accompanied by an amazing bird’s eye views of the city including the iconic skyscrapper KLCC and the TRX Signature Tower.
Hype Malaysia has the honour to be among the first to try out the unique dining experience. We were given a 3-course meal which include:-
Appetizer: Salt Baked Beetroot with Cameron Highlands Tat Soi, Japanese Persimmon and Rulo de Cabra Fresh Goat Cheese
- Pan Roasted Deep Ocean Snapper with Wilted Locally Sourced Amanranth Cress, Mediterranean Nonpareille Capers and Sauce Vera Cruz
- Soy and Gula Kabung Braised Angus Beef Brisket with Pickled Mustard Caviar, Poached Bok Choy and Purple Potato Puree
Dessert: Nitro Poached Coconut Milk Espuma, Kaffir Lime Leaf Oil and Velvety Strawberry Coulis.
Our Verdict: We really like the fun atmosphere at Santa In The Sky. There are some friendly ice-breaking session with the chefs, MC, and the rest of the guests. We loved all the food served during our course. The food has an impactful flavour that suits the Malaysian palate. Our favourite however, would be the braised beef, which has a very Asian taste to it, and the beef literally melts in our mouth. Speaking of melting in the mouth, guests should also look forward to the dessert and its unique way of preparation. Make sure to prepare your camera to capture the cool moment!
For the 4-course dinner, Wild Winter Mushroom Soup with Sweet Chestnut and Creamy Creme Fraiche will be included. Other main course in the menu are Slow Cooked Spice Marinated Young Chicken with Cinnamon Citrus Reduction and Candy Ginger Glazed Carrots, and also Roast Portobello Mushroom.
Available until 31st December 2018, details for Santa In The Sky are as follow:-
- Every Tuesday – Thursday & Sunday: 6.30pm & 8.00pm
- Every Friday & Saturday: 6.30pm, 8.00pm & 9.00pm
Package & Prices:
- Economy Class: RM499/pax inclusive of 3-course dinner menu
- Business Class: RM799/pax inclusive of 4-course dinner menu with 2 complimentary glasses of cocktails / mocktails in lounge
- First Class: RM1,499/pax inclusive of 4-course dinner menu with free flow of cocktails / mocktails in lounge and a 1-night stay in Deluxe room inclusive of breakfast for 2 pax in Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur
For more information, visit www.dinnerinthesky.my or call +603 2282 6413.