“BTOB back again!” Yup, the boys of BTOB will be coming to Malaysia again!
WE Entertainment announced that they’ll be bringing the idol group to Kuala Lumpur this December. Although BTOB has performed in the country, this marks their first solo show.
Consisting of 7 members, BTOB made their debut in 2012 with “Insane”. While the group, often dubbed as one of the most meme-worthy idol group, enjoyed moderate fame, it wasn’t until 2015 that they had their breakthrough with “It’s Okay“. They also just made their comeback today with “Beautiful Pain”, which is their first without leader Eunkwang, who enlisted in August.
Tickets for their show will only be available online through TicketCharge. Ticketing will open on 16th November from 12pm onwards. There is only one category and all tickets are priced at RM450.
Every ticket holder is entitled to 1 high touch pass, 1 hand fan, and 1 poster. 30 lucky fans will also be picked for a special photo session with BTOB.
- Date: 16th December 2018 (Sunday)
- Time: 5pm
- Venue: MySpace Ballroom @ Mitec Level 3
- Ticketing: RM450
According to the press release by the concert organiser, here are 5 additional things to take note:
1) This fan meeting is specially designed ONLY for Malaysia stop.
2) This will be the last overseas event for their members, Changsub and maybe Minhyuk.
3) It will be FREE SEATING event (Initially it was free standing).
4) An additional of 30 signed posters to be given out during the game session.
5) The official hashtag for this event is #BTOBinMalaysia2018.
For more info on their show, visit WE Entertainment’s Facebook page.