The legendary heroic outlaw from the iconic English folklore “Robin Hood” is about to be reintroduced in a brand new thrilling action-adventure of our times featuring an irreverent friendship and timeless romance.
Get ready to enjoy an all new take of “Robin Hood” starring Taron Egerton in the lead role as the dark, compelling hero of a turbulent city in desperate need of one. The movie also stars Jamie Foxx as Little John, Jamie Dornan as Will Scarlet, Eve Hewson as Maid Marion, Tim Minchin as Friar Tuck, and Paul Anderson as Guy of Gisborne.
The official synopsis reads:-
Robin of Loxley (Taron Egerton) a war-hardened Crusader and his Moorish commander (Jamie Foxx) mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown in a thrilling action-adventure packed with gritty battlefield exploits, mind-blowing fight choreography, and a timeless romance.
Details of the screening are as below:
- Date: 21st November 2018 (Wednesday)
- Time: 9pm (collection at 8:30pm)
- Location: TGV Cinemas, 1 Utama (Hall 4)
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile. Fake profiles will be disqualified.
- Complete the following caption: “I’m excited to watch ‘Robin Hood’ because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxRobinHood #RobinHoodMY
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram handles so that we can verify. This is important!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 19th November 2018.
- Winners with the most likes and shares will be receiving exclusive merchandise of either Robin Hood Vintage Diary or Arrow Pen with Plastic Bow along with 2x movie passes.
- Do note that the merchandise will be given out randomly and are subject to availability.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.