For the first time ever, K-pop co-ed group KARD will be performing in Malaysia for Lazada Malaysia‘s countdown event – the Lazada 11.11 Super Show.
The live event will be broadcast on Media Prima channels TV3 and NTV7, Tonton, as well as Lazada’s mobile app. Music lovers will get to witness both international and local artists grace the stage. Entry passes aren’t for sale but guess what? Hype Malaysia will be giving out passes!
KARD (카드, or stylised as K♠RD) is made up of 2 male and 2 female members – J.seph (제이셉), B.M (매튜김, aka Matthew Kim), Jeon Somin (전소민), and former FNC Entertainment trainee Jeon Jiwoo (전지우). Formed in 2016 under DSP Media, KARD is also one of the few co-ed groups in the K-Pop industry.
Details for the Lazada 11.11 Super Show are as follows:
- Date: 10th November 2018 (Saturday)
- Time: 10pm
- Venue: Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil
How to win, you ask? Easy! Just follow the instructions below.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share/retweet your social media posts.
- Who is your favourite KARD member and why?
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYContest #KARDinMY #KARDinKL #MYLazada1111.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram accounts so that we can verify. This is important!
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 7th November 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
Good luck y’all 😉