This coming school holiday, in collaboration with Lost World Of Tambun (LWOT), Hype Malaysia would like to invite 20 winners to enjoy the fun and exciting adventures that the theme park can offer.
Get a taste of adventure at Lost World of Tambun – a self-contained wonderland cocooned by lush tropical jungle, natural hot springs, 7 thrilling parks and breath-taking limestone hills of 400 million years old.
Guests can enjoy a fun-filled day at the theme park by trying out all the fun and thrilling rides, and at night, guests can refresh and revitalise where they can opt for the park’s wide selection of more than 10 bio-thermal hot springs pools which offers therapeutic benefits.
Don’t forget to take a walk on the wild side and get close and personal with Lost World of Tambun’s animal friends at the Petting Zoo by night. The zoo features a large variety of exotic animals in an environment created as close to nature as possible and apart for from being a fun activity that family can do together, it also serves as a nature education platform for schools and tourist.
The fun and joy does not stop until one go on the mystifying journey at Luminous Forest, the newest addition at Lost World Hot Springs & Night Park consisting of the Bridge of Luminosa, Mother Sophea that illuminates the forest, and marvel at the healing elixirs at Laka Falls and Toadstool Field.
Chance upon seeing the 16-feet long centipede, Shadowfang, the protector of the forest and discover peculiar flora and fauna that glimmer in the dark at the Garden of Light. Take a stroll further in this celestial land to see the Malayana Throne, where Chief Kukuntalu rules the land in a just and fair manner.
If you’re starving from all the fun and adventure, head over to Lost World Ipoh Street where one can enjoy the famous Mee Curry, Nasi Ayam Taugeh, Tau Fu Fah and many more delicacies that will suit your taste buds. Quench your thirst with a sip of our signature Lost World White Coffee that Ipoh is famous for – white coffee.
So come and enjoy this fun experience at Malaysia’s premiere multi-themed action and adventure family holiday destination together with your loved ones this coming school holiday.
View this post on Instagram
That's right! Lost World Of Tambun is one of the Top Picks of Tourism Destination in Malaysia endorsed by @HenryGolding Come for a crazy, rich experience with an Asian built attraction. #SunwayLostWorldOfTambun #AwesomeMoments #HenryGolding #CrazyRichAsians Don't forget to catch @CrazyRichAsians in cinemas now. Check out full video at link below https://youtu.be/ti-TiMHg9e8
Also, from 24th November until end of December 2018, a special campaign called “Garfield & Friends” will also take place, featuring the all-time favourite comic-strip orange cat and his lovable friends.
Visitors of all ages are invited to reminisce their favourite childhood cartoon characters as they are brought to life in a variety of fun activities including Garfield Station Games, Garfield Catopia Special, Awesome Pool Party, Meet and Greet Show and many more.
Since there are so many amusements available in Lost World of Tambun, it is almost impossible for you to try it all out in one day. So come and experience a 5-Billion star hotel by camping glamorously at the park also known as “glamping” (the combination of “glamorous” and “camping”) which is a form of camping involving accommodation and facilities more luxurious than those associated with traditional camping.
Glamping at Lost World Of Tambun is the perfect getaway for all while surrounded by nature. But the service needs to be paid separately; priced at RM588 for 2 adults or RM788 for 2 adults with 2 children, but can accommodate for additional guests at RM110 (child) and RM140 (adult), upon request.
Join the contest now and get the chance to experience all the wonders at Lost World of Tambun!
Important things to note:
- The validity of these tickets is from now until 14th April 2019.
- Applicable for weekends and public holidays.
- Applicable for all parks including all rides, activities and attractions, but not inclusive of Glamping and pay-per-ride activities.
- The contest will run from 24th October until 14th November 2018.
- Winners will need to collect the tickets at Hype’s office from between 19th November to 23rd November 2018.
View this post on Instagram
Stare in awe at our majestic views to being treated like a royal, we have the MOST AWESOME holiday destination in this region. Today is your last chance to grab the FREE ticket when you buy 5 tickets and purchase room stay at only RM1! Bring all your friends and head over to MATTA FAIR 2018 booth no. 5102&5103 at PWTC KL or booth no.37 at AEON Big Falim Ipoh before it’s too late. #SunwayLostWorldOfTambun #MattaFair2018 #AwesomeMoments #BigFatLazyCat #CatHoliday
To win the tickets, follow the instructions below.
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share/retweet your social media posts.
- Answer the following question:-
- Where does the Malayana Throne resides?
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYContest #HypeMYxLWOT.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Email us the link to your post on Facebook to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “HypeMYxLWOT Contest – Name & IC number”. Please include your Twitter and Instagram accounts in the email so that we can verify. This is important!
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by Friday, 16th November 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.