Emma Watson and Brendan Wallace may or may not be an official couple yet, but we know this much – they’re quite fond of each other.
The rumoured couple was recently spotted getting affectionate with one another while vacationing in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. The lovebirds were seen kissing and sharing a few laughs. Watson wore a striped blouse with cut-off shorts with a baseball cap, while Wallace opted for a dark blue t-shirt and cargo pants.
“They kissed across the table and seemed passionate about each other. She had a big smile on her face and seemed to really love being with him. They chatted a lot and spent time laughing together. They seemed like a very happy couple enjoying their vacation,” an onlooker shared with E! News.
“They showed lots of PDA and were very comfortable together. They spent time in their private plunge pool and reading on their phones side-by-side. They also sat on the same chaise lounge and took turns rubbing each other’s backs and being very affectionate. Brendan sipped on a margarita and they were both very relaxed. They had their butler come by a few times to check on them, but they were low key and without too many requests,” the source said, adding that they were staying at an oceanfront resort.
Some of you may be surprise as the “Beauty and the Beast” actress was previously linked to “Glee” actor Chord Overstreet earlier this year. It’s unclear what was the cause of their separation. However, it is obvious that Watson has moved on and is currently in a happy place with potentially a new man in her life.
Naturally, we are super curious about Watson’s new man. Here are a few fun facts we managed to dig up about Wallace:
1. He is the co-founder and managing partner of Fifth Wall – a data and analytics company focused on workforce optimisation.
2. The New Yorker also co-founded ride-sharing service Cabify, which is the Latin American Uber.
3. Wallace’s resume is pretty impressive right? He has a BA in political science and economics from Princeton University and an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. This makes him a perfect match for Watson, who is an Ivy League grad herself.
4. His career kicked off in investment banking at Goldman Sachs and later in real estate private equity, before starting his own business.
5. As aforementioned, he is originally from New York City but currently resides in LA.
6. Wallace is pretty private even on social media. His Instagram is private and while his Twitter isn’t, he usually only tweets about work-related stuffs.
Don’t expect Watson to spill details on her love life though. “I want to be consistent. I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home. You can’t have it both ways,” she previously told Vanity Fair.
Are y’all a fan of Watson’s new hunky love interest? Or are you still heartbroken over her split with Overstreet?