Chills, thrills and zombies await for a wickedly fun and ghoulish October!
If you missed out on this previous contest, fret not, the good people at Resorts World Genting want to make this year’s Halloween extra special for 2 lucky winners from Hype Malaysia. Now you’ve got an excuse to visit SkyAvenue’s indoor attractions.
If you’re looking for a frightfully good time, literally, then seek out Zombie Outbreak for a special Treasure Hunt. There is no spookier place at Resorts World Genting than this because you have to try and escape an abandoned warehouse as zombies consumed with a ravenous desire for human flesh await at every turn.
If you’re brave enough to stop and look, you might find some hidden treasure within for a bloodcurdling Treasure Hunt. Whoever seeks out the most treasure will win special gifts.
If you haven’t had enough of the creepy and the eerie, the Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Odditorium on the other hand, is a collection of over 400 curios from all over the world such as taxidermy and a barber’s tooth pulling instrument from the 1800s.
*Feel free to check out our review on these attractions here.
While you’re on the Level 4 of SkyAvenue, you’ll get to explore a land of fun and wonder. Encounter massive figures of dinosaurs at the Jurassic Research Centre that come to life. To spice up your Instagram account, the Alive Museum is filled with fun and engaging trick with hand-painted artwork by South Korean artists.
Excited to experience more? A snowy adventure awaits at Snow World. The biggest winter wonderland in Malaysia takes it a step up from the cool weather of Resorts World Genting where there is a magical world of snow all year round. The subzero attraction also features a European village façade and a 3D trick art attraction with optical illusions.
As if this can’t get any better, take a magnificent ride up on an exclusive Awana Skyway glass floored gondola for a 360° view of the surrounding 130 million year old rainforest.
End your day with a scrumptious meal at JR Curry house that serves authentic Malaysian-Indian cuisine. Get those spices in your body to warm yourself from the cool weather of the highlands.
Each winner from Hype’s Halloween contest will win vouchers worth RM336 in total! They are:
- VIP Pass (60 x 2) = RM 120 (choose 2 attractions)
- JR Curry House Meal Voucher (50 x 1) = RM50
- SnowWorld (50 x 2) = RM100
- Awana SkyWay glass floor gondola (33 x 2) = RM66
Important things to note:
- The validity of these passes is from now till 31st December 2018.
- Not valid on weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays according to the Malaysian calendar.
- Winners will receive a confirmation email from Genting for further instructions.
How to win, you ask? Easy! Just follow the instructions below.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- Tell us which attraction you’re most excited to experience with the following caption: “I want the VIP passes because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYContest #HypeMYxRWG.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram accounts so that we can verify. This is important!
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by late October 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.