Come one, come all! Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard that Tiffin Food Court has returned to delight foodies once again.
Located in an old military warehouse, right behind Petaling Jaya’s The Gasket Alley, Tiffin Food Court is in collaboration with more than 50 local and regional F&B vendors. Throughout the 8-week long food fiesta, visitors will get to experience new munchies and more.
Here are 5 highlights at Tiffin Food Court:
1. 4 new restaurants introducing their new menu for the first time
Save some stomach space for these food selections:
- Check out MyBurgerLab’s latest venture aptly named Pizza Lab and Boba Lab — a new pizzeria and bubble tea cafe.
- NGOUU (by chef and restaurateur Chef Liang of WhupWhup) offers unique twists on local staples such as Nasi Lejen, Klang-Tong Rice, and Mee StaBombastic.
- Chef Jun Chan’s Bowls of Steel has a ‘Malaysian-ised’ noodle bar worth visiting.
- Define:Food’s Chef Malcolm Goh will whet your appetite with his Truffle Risotto and Tater Tots.
2. It’s cashless
Starting from this week onwards, Tiffin Food Court will be doing away the wristbands for a more seamless and environmental friendly experience. However, diners will still be able to enjoy cashless transaction via the Boost application. All they have to do is simply download the Boost app on App Store or Play Store and top up their Boost e-wallet to make their payment.
3. Insta-worthy snapshots within the venue
This unique food court is made for Instagram. The floating Japanese Kabuki mask lanterns offer a nice homey touch to Tiffin Food Court. Plants and greenery are also scattered around the area. It’s a nice balance to the neon facades in the background.
4. Get in the grooves with various DJ acts
That’s right peeps, there’s a dedicated DJ station and dance floor for customers to groove on. Go on, show your moves, we’re not going to judge ;)
5. Bottoms up!
Psst, there are also bubble tea beer.
Tiffin Food Court 2018 is open every Thursday to Sunday (from 5pm till late). It’ll be there until 21st October.