Who’s excited to watch CNCO perform live?
As you may already know, tickets to CNCO’s showcase isn’t available for sale. But fret not Malaysian CNCOwners (what their fandom calls itself), thanks to our friends from Sony Music Malaysia, we’re giving out passes to a few lucky winners!
To recap, the Latin boyband – which consists of Christopher Velez (from Ecuador), Richard Camacho (Dominican Republic), Zabdiel de Jesus (Puerto Rico), Joel Pimentel (Mexico), and Erick Brian Colon (Cuba) – will be making their Malaysian debut here in 2 weeks.
Deets of their Kuala Lumpur appearance are as follows:
- Date: 20th September 2018 (Thursday)
- Time: 7pm
- Venue: The Garden’s Theatre Level 6, The Garden’s Mall
How to win, you ask? Easy! Just follow the instructions below.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook and Twitter. Increase your chances by getting your friends to like and share your social media posts.
- If you could ask CNCO 1 question? What would it be?
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYContest #HypeMYxCNCO.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. Please include your Twitter and Instagram accounts so that we can verify. This is important!
- Tag your friends and help spread the word.
- There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 18th September 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
Good luck 😉