Last month, we posted this question – will Jason Mraz be touring Southeast Asia, and more specifically Malaysia?
We’ve got bad news and good news. The bad news – he won’t be coming to Malaysia. The consolation? The singer-songwriter will be making a pitstop in our neighbouring country, Singapore.
Titled “Good Vibes with Jason Mraz”, the concert is in conjunction with the final edition of the BNP Paribas WTA Finals Singapore presented by SC Global. Concert organiser Unusual Entertainment Pte Ltd announced that this will be Mraz’s “only stop in Asia this year”. In case you didn’t know, the Grammy winner will be releasing his 6th studio album, “Know”, next month.
The details to “Good Vibes with Jason Mraz” are as follows:
- Venue: National Stadium, Singapore
- Date: 27th October 2018 (Saturday)
- Time: 8pm
- Duration: Approx. 2 hours
- Ticketing: S$248, S$218, S$198, S$148, S$108 (*excludes $4 booking fee)
General public sale will go live at Sports Hub Singapore on 27th July from 10am onwards. You may also call 3158 7888 or proceed to the Singapore Indoor Stadium Box Office and all Singpost outlets island wide.
- Priority booking for Jason Mraz Fan Club:
24 July, 10:00am to 11:59pm.
- American Express Invites® Priority Booking for Centurion Members*:
25 July, 10:00am to 11:59pm.
- American Express Priority Booking for all other eligible Card Members^:
26 July, 10:00am to 11:59pm.
*Payment must be made with The Centurion® Card issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore.
For more information, head to Unusual Entertainment.