Hey EXO-Ls, are y’all excited for this weekend’s EXO PLANET #4 “The ElyXiOn”?
In anticipation of the K-pop group’s Malaysian concert, event organiser StarPlanet (星艺娱乐) has issued a pre-event notice. In it are a list of items that are prohibited into Axiata Arena Bukit Jalil. To ensure a smooth transition, you may want to pay attention to this list.
General Rules & Regulations:
- Children aged 10 or below & Pregnant women are not permitted into Rock Zones.
- No admission for children aged 2 years or below.
- Strictly No Video or Voice Recording.
- Please hold on to your own ticket for easy entry and/or re-entry.
- Admission to Rock zones requires actual physical ticket. No e-ticket will be accepted for Rock zones.
- The rest of the ticket categories can use e-ticket format that require you to print your own e-ticket for admission.
Items NOT Permitted into Venue:
- DSLC/Professional camera (with detachable lens or zoom effects 11x or above).
- Video or voice recorder including Go Pro and Tab device.
- Objects deemed to challenge public safety including weapon, glass bottle, helmet, sharp item, non-retractable umbrella, selfie stick and confetti etc.
- Oversized or obstructive items including Baby Stroller, Trolley, Bulky Bag or Luggage
- Handheld item larger than A3 size, LED Head Band, Foldable chair, whistle, horn and laser pointer.
- Outside food & beverage except for 100PLUS Original, 100PLUS Blackcurrant, F&N Ice Mountain (products will be available for sale at the venue) and own plastic water bottles.
- Ticket counter (for redemption or collection) will be made available from 11am to 5pm at main entrance.
- Admission for all Rock Zones, CAT 1, 2 & 3 will be via Main Entrance where as CAT 4, 5 & 6 will be via Side Entrance (Left or Right).
- Storage counters will be available to help keep your belongings. Items must be claimed at the end of the show.
- No queue number will be distributed on show day. Venue admission shall be on a first-come-first-enter basis.
You may check out EXO’s PLANET #4 “The ElyXiOn” concert seating plan here.