If you enjoyed Leonardo DiCaprio’s 2013 film “The Wolf of Wall Street”, then you’ll probably enjoy “Billionaire Boys Club”.
Starring Hollywood heartthrobs, Ansel Elgort and Taron Egerton, “Billionaire Boys Club” delves into the intricacies of financial schemes. If you’re interested, we have 10 pairs of “Billionaire Boys Club” movie tickets to give away.
The synopsis for “Billionaire Boys Club” is as follows:
“Led by their fellow preppie friends Joe Hunt (Ansel Elgort), a group of wealthy boys in 1980s Los Angeles come up with a plan to get-rich-quick with a Ponzi scheme. The plan ends badly for all involved when Hunt and Pittman end up murdering investor and con-man, Ron Levin (Kevin Spacey). A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors. The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors.”
Deets of the screening are as follows:
- Date: 16th July 2018 (Monday)
- Time: 8:45pm (collection at 8:30pm)
- Location: TGV Cinemas, 1 Utama (Hall 4)
— Taron Egerton (@DailyTaronNews) June 24, 2018
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile. Fake profiles will be disqualified.
- Complete the following caption: “I’m excited to watch ‘Billionaire Boys Club’ because…” (no word limit)
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxBillionaireBoysClub #BillionaireBoysClub.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- Private Message us the link to your post on Facebook after you’re done. This is important!
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 13th July 2018.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
“Billionaire Boys Club” opens in cinemas on 19th July 2018.