“Avengers: Infinity War” has been breaking records left and right since its worldwide debut. Assembling the right cast for the Marvel Cinematic Universe is no easy feat for the executives at Marvel Studios.
Since Marvel kicked off its superhero movies back in 2008, the studio has become the biggest and most successful franchise ever. Much of its success is owned to the amazing actors we’ve grown to love. In a slightly different universe, the MCU could have look very different. We’ve listed down 15 famous stars that almost got cast as MCU heroes and villains.
1. Sam Rockwell as Iron Man
2. Alexander Skarsgård as Thor
3. John Krasinski as Captain America
4. Emily Blunt as Black Widow
5. Joaquin Phoenix as The Hulk
6. Jensen Ackles as Hawkeye
7. Josh Hartnett as Loki
8. Timothée Chalamet as Spider-Man
9. Ryan Gosling as Doctor Strange
10. Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Star Lord/ Ant-Man