Raise your hands if you want to attend OneRepublic’s concert but haven’t bought your tickets yet.
In collaboration with WGW Entertainment, we are giving away concert passes to several loyal readers of Hype Malaysia. If you weren’t one of the top 10 finalist at last week’s “Hunting For New Voices” singing competition, here’s your chance to catch the pop/alternative band live. And for free!
Frontman Ryan Tedder is well known across the music industry as a songwriting guru, having written chart-topping hits for the megastars like Beyonce, Ellie Goulding, Kelly Clarkson, Adele, and many more. Other members including Zach Filkins, Drew Brown, Brent Kutzle, and Eddie Fisher are also expected to appear in Malaysia this month.
Deets of OneRepublic’s “Live in Malaysia” tour are as follows:
- Date: 25th April 2018 (Wednesday)
- Time: 8pm
- Venue: Stadium Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur
- Ticketing: RM178 (CAT4, Free Seating), RM298 (CAT3, Free Seating), RM398 (CAT2, Numbered Seat), RM498 (CAT1, Numbered Seat), RM578 (Rock Zone), RM668 (VIP, Numbered Seat)
We will be giving out Rock Zone tickets and Cat 2 tickets to a few lucky winners. Wanna know how to win a ticket? All you need to do is follow the instructions below.
Terms and conditions:
- Like Hype Malaysia’s Facebook, follow us on Instagram @hypemy and twitter @HypeMY.
- Share this post on your Facebook profile.
- Tell us your favourite OneRepublic song and why (no word limit).
- Remember to include the hashtags #HypeMYxOneRepublic #OneRepublicinKL #OneRepublicinMY.
- Ensure that your post privacy is set to public otherwise we won’t be able to see it!
- PM us the link to your post. This is important!
- Tag 3 other friends who are also One Republic fans.
- Only those using real Facebook accounts will be selected.
- Submissions with the most creative captions will win. There will be no winners announcement post as winners will be contacted privately via Facebook by 22nd April 2018.
- Winners are required to redeem their prize from Hype Malaysia’s HQ before the deadline given.
- The judges’ decision is final, conclusive, and no further correspondence shall be entertained.
For more information, hit up WGW Entertainment’s Facebook page.